FA Cup 3rd Round Draw - Man Utd (A)

JDCFC75

7 minutes ago, JoetheRam said:

By any measure United are a bigger club than City.

Not true. Most players would no doubt prefer to play for City these days if offered the same deal at both clubs. Why would any attack-minded flair player ever want to play under Mourinho?

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Surely the run comes to an end here? (About United being on TV).  A boring Championship team playing at OT. They could have redone the draw 100 times and they still wouldn't be able to find a duller tie from United's point of view."

This quote made me laugh.

54 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

Not true. Most players would no doubt prefer to play for City these days if offered the same deal at both clubs. Why would any attack-minded flair player ever want to play under Mourinho?

Think we have differing ideas on what makes a club big.

1 hour ago, McLovin said:

Looks like some Man Utd fans are also bored that they are playing us. 

http://www.redcafe.net/threads/emirates-fa-cup-3rd-round-united-draw-derby-h.434246/page-2

And how.........the comment below is in response to an observation that 57 consecutive united fa cup ties have been televised. 

Surely the run comes to an end here? A boring Championship team playing at OT. They could have redone the draw 100 times and they still wouldn't be able to find a duller tie from United's point of view.

cmon Gary. .....bore us to a 1-0 smash and grab. :lol:

1 minute ago, rynny said:

Sorry but it won't be. FA rules, no 3pm kick off is allowed to be broadcast, I am sure there is no FA cup games at that time broadcast anywhere in the world.

oh krap forgot that, many months since the last cup competition

15 minutes ago, Spanish said:

oh krap forgot that, many months since the last cup competition

But RamsTV is only available online in countries outside the UK and are not showing Championship football if I am correct?

I know the FA Cup can have different rules but this will be interesting whether they can show this or not.

Excellent news. The TV companies will rue the day when at 5.05pm on the Saturday (after a lot of Jose-Time) the Rams pull off the result of the round with an epic 4-6 away win, including two goals from youngster Luke Thomas who wasn't told he'd be playing until 1.55pm, just before the teamsheets were handed in.

Archived