FA Cup 3rd Round Draw - Man Utd (A)

JDCFC75

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Angry Ram said:

I meant your comment about tickets going on general sale.. We will have bloody thousands of them.. Uncle Bumble will be giving em away.

Oh I was just thinking given that we've got about 20,000 season ticket holders it might not make it to general sale. But I see your point, not everyone will want to go/be able to go.

10 minutes ago, PodgeyRam said:

Oh I was just thinking given that we've got about 20,000 season ticket holders it might not make it to general sale. But I see your point, not everyone will want to go/be able to go.

It will be on TV mate, this lazy lot won’t leave their armchairs..

1 minute ago, Angry Ram said:

It will be on TV mate, this lazy lot won’t leave their armchairs..

How dare you, I'm planning on staying in bed for it.

2 hours ago, Paul71 said:

I've been to old Trafford and not blown away with it...its ok., not all that.

Ive been to Old Trafford when it was half the size it is now.

Think the attendance was 28,000 in about 1990 when mid table Utd had nothing to play for after Xmas.

3 hours ago, Angry Ram said:

You are joking right !!!

2 hours ago, Angry Ram said:

I meant your comment about tickets going on general sale.. We will have bloody thousands of them.. Uncle Bumble will be giving em away.

Would be a bit weird if our season ticket holder and members took 11,000 tickets, especially with it on TV

and it would destroy the myth that we dont see this as a cup final if that happened.

4 minutes ago, McLovin said:

Hmmm but they are very boring. Rather we played against different top premier league teams rather than Man Utd and Chelsea

In terms of morale, I guess you'd rather play against United. They'll probably drop off and defend once 2-0 up. Against City, there would be a really good chance of them knocking six or seven past us.

Archived