FA Cup 3rd Round Draw - Man Utd (A)

JDCFC75

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Weakest possible sides to get us the best chance for a cup win! I can dream, would rather win the FA cup than gain promotion, unlikely to happen in our lifetimes however. 

Dont understand the weakened team nonesense from mediocre sides ( lower prem/ championship teams). Play your best side and give yourself the best chance of competing for silverware. 

3 hours ago, ossieram said:

Away at West Ham with thousands of Rams fans and we could smash them after the game just like we did after the Charity shield when they thought they could bully little old Derby :ph34r:

One of the two happy days I had at Wembley, that one definitely being the more eventful.

As short as last season’s cup run was all three games were class, though West Brom undeniably my best Derby related day out in years. The rendition of Hey Jude at half-time against Leicester away was also class. Mid table Prem team wherever, preferably away. 

I love a cup run, to be honest would like to see a couple of easy games to start with, lower teams at pride park, get us through to round 5 comfortably.

Was so cheesed off 3 years ago when we got reading at home in the 5th round and messed about with the line up and lost, would have ended up with Bradford away in the quarters.

Arsenal away, big away following, and a day out in the big smoke, plenty of beers and chanting, and what ever the result a great day out with up to 10000 rams fans, will not happen though, we will get Scunthorpe at home with less than 10000, in the ground lol. How I use to love the FA cup back in the late 70s and 80s, a great cup that has been ruined by the premier league introduction. Loved grandstand on cup final day, the build up, the match, great times to be a football fan.

Archived