Derby County V Sheffield Wednesday

peachmyster

24 minutes ago, McLovin said:

I stated that Russell had a good game but I thought Lawrence was better, then end up having it thrown down my throat because some Russell fanboys can't accept it when someone has a different opinion to them?

And people wonder why I use this forum less and less. You can't express any opinions on a players performance because people get offended when you criticise their favourite players.

Isn't the forum about having discussions? If people all agreed it would be boring on here and threads would just be everyone slapping each other on the back and high fiving each other.

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, HantsRam said:

Not picking on you Lazlo but just noting that it seems to me that a number of similar comments have been made in recent weeks. 

So for me, how long is it reasonable to give the regime to do some building? Now that these foundations are looking pretty solid.

A minimum of 2 more transfer windows for me.

Just now, rynny said:

Isn't the forum about having discussions? If people all agreed it would be boring on here and threads would just be everyone slapping each other on the back and high fiving each other.

Need the occasional counterpoint to people threatening to give each other a slap and middle digitise each other tho....:lol:

24 minutes ago, HantsRam said:

Not picking on you Lazlo but just noting that it seems to me that a number of similar comments have been made in recent weeks. 

So for me, how long is it reasonable to give the regime to do some building? Now that these foundations are looking pretty solid.

As long as we keep winning.

22 minutes ago, CWC1983 said:

I haven't gone through all the posts, but id love to swap Bannon for Huddlestone. 

Everything Barry was doing today was what I was expecting Tom to be doing.

Brilliant bit of skill down by the SW corner in the last 5 mins. 

At 2-0 down in his own defensive third?! I sit in the SW Upper and i dont recall it. Sounds great though.

1 minute ago, Saul Pimpson said:

At 2-0 down in his own defensive third?! I sit in the SW Upper and i dont recall it. Sounds great though.

It was, I even clapped it...... made a mug of Huddlestone by the touchline. 

Nothing better than a bit of skill nowadays, especially when 99% of footballers will look to pass rather than take a player on. 

1 hour ago, McLovin said:

I stated that Russell had a good game but I thought Lawrence was better, then end up having it thrown down my throat because some Russell fanboys can't accept it when someone has a different opinion to them?

And people wonder why I use this forum less and less. You can't express any opinions on a players performance because people get offended when you criticise their favourite players.

I said this after forest game And got the same response, Lawrence is a far better player going forward 

Totally routine win.... for all the talk about them being this amazing footballing team with Barry Iniesta in the midfield I just thought they were a big ball lump it to Hooper or whoever team.....very very average.

The win never looked in doubt, just like last weekend.....E I E I O......

46 minutes ago, Saul Pimpson said:

I saw him do a bit near the end but then Hudds got his own back after and beat Bannon to the ball a few times. Strange what people remember or choose to remember. 

19 minutes ago, Gritters said:

I saw him do a bit near the end but then Hudds got his own back after and beat Bannon to the ball a few times. Strange what people remember or choose to remember. 

Fair point, people take away different opinions and views of each game. I thought Bannon by far outshon Huddlestone. He was the only Wednesday player who Id say would improve the Derby team based on today's performance. 

7 minutes ago, CWC1983 said:

Fair point, people take away different opinions and views of each game. I thought Bannon by far outshon Huddlestone. He was the only Wednesday player who Id say would improve the Derby team based on today's performance. 

He covered more ground than Huddlestone I'm not sure he did much else. He probably would improve the team but so would a lot of players.  I wasn't over impressed with Huddlestone today and I am hoping Thorne will eventually push him out of the team.

Archived