New joke thread (trigger alert, may offend if you want it to)

admira

I went into my local chemists today, and spent an uncomfortable 5 minutes scanning the shelves for what I was after.

The pharmacist eventually approached and asked what I was looking for?

I told her KY Jelly, and she apologised and said they'd run out, and suggested I try Boots.

I replied "sorry duck, but I want to slide in, not march in".

2 hours ago, richinspain said:

At least that's funnier than the joke ?

ps keep your chin up @Eddie, hopefully it won't be for much longer 

My mate Kev Moore is actually performing his first live gig since March tonight. I'd love to go, but it's in Mojacar.

2 minutes ago, Eddie said:

My mate Kev Moore is actually performing his first live gig since March tonight. I'd love to go, but it's in Mojacar.

Perhaps you could get one of those flights that so many seem to catch on match day? ?

Mojacar in Almería? Pubs etc are opening over here with limited attendance. I'm not sure I'd be too keen just yet, and you're obviously better off not risking. Keep strong, you'll appreciate so much more once we're through this and are able to return to a "normal" life.

29 minutes ago, Eddie said:

about time you got him on this forum Uncle Edd. Not heard from him for a few years now.

46 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

about time you got him on this forum Uncle Edd. Not heard from him for a few years now.

I'm looking forward to the day I can see him perform live again. The last time I saw him was at Derby bus station - no, he wasn't busking - in early March. He had been in the recording studio with Steve Bonham and The Bishop putting some stuff to bed, then spent a few days with his dad. The Memsahib and I were on our way up to Ashbourne and Kev was on his way back to East Midlands airport, so it was like ships passing in the night. 

1 hour ago, richinspain said:

Perhaps you could get one of those flights that so many seem to catch on match day? ?

Mojacar in Almería? Pubs etc are opening over here with limited attendance. I'm not sure I'd be too keen just yet, and you're obviously better off not risking. Keep strong, you'll appreciate so much more once we're through this and are able to return to a "normal" life.

What's the best way to get to Mojacar from the UK? Fly to Alicante and hire a car I suppose? Or Almeria?

Edited by Eddie

12 minutes ago, Eddie said:

What's the best way to get to Mojacar from the UK? Fly to Alicante and hire a car I suppose?

Almería and Murcia both have airports, however I've no idea of flight availability from the UK. They would both be much closer than Alicante, however Alicante does have good connections.