New joke thread (trigger alert, may offend if you want it to)

admira

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Top 10 jokes of the 2023 Fringe are announced, and it's pretty poor lot. The winner is the first one, which I am not sure even a 7 year old would find funny.

I started dating a zookeeper, but it turned out he was a cheetah - Lorna Rose Treen

The most British thing I've ever heard? A lady who said 'Well I'm sorry, but I don't apologise.' - Liz Guterbock

Last year I had a great joke about inflation. But it's hardly worth it now - Amos Gill

When women gossip we get called bitchy; but when men do it's called a podcast - Sikisa

I thought I'd start off with a joke about The Titanic - just to break the ice - Masai Graham

How do coeliac Germans greet each other? Gluten tag - Frank Lavender

My friend got locked in a coffee place overnight. Now he only ever goes into Starbucks, not the rivals. He's Costa-phobic - Roger Swift

I entered the 'How not to surrender' competition and I won hands down - Bennett Arron

Nationwide must have looked pretty silly when they opened their first branch - William Stone

My grandma describes herself as being in her "twilight years" which I love because they're great films - Daniel Foxx

20 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

Top 10 jokes of the 2023 Fringe are announced, and it's pretty poor lot. The winner is the first one, which I am not sure even a 7 year old would find funny.

I started dating a zookeeper, but it turned out he was a cheetah - Lorna Rose Treen

The most British thing I've ever heard? A lady who said 'Well I'm sorry, but I don't apologise.' - Liz Guterbock

Last year I had a great joke about inflation. But it's hardly worth it now - Amos Gill

When women gossip we get called bitchy; but when men do it's called a podcast - Sikisa

I thought I'd start off with a joke about The Titanic - just to break the ice - Masai Graham

My friend got locked in a coffee place overnight. Now he only ever goes into Starbucks, not the rivals. He's Costa-phobic - Roger Swift

I entered the 'How not to surrender' competition and I won hands down - Bennett Arron

Nationwide must have looked pretty silly when they opened their first branch - William Stone

My grandma describes herself as being in her "twilight years" which I love because they're great films - Daniel Foxx

4 decent ones, but the winner is poor. Would have made more sense to say she started dating a Tiger

1 hour ago, i-Ram said:

Those are all really poor - normally it's a good list. Only the podcast one raised a smile for me, the rest were just groan jokes