View from the outside

Derbados

12 minutes ago, Mafiabob said:

Got into a bit of argument after match walking out next to a Villa fan “Carson was bored He said Johnstone was the busiest keeper in championship..... said we were great and their attackers were all on the bench......

He dragged his bottom feeder mate away giving me stick as well

FTFY

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply
46 minutes ago, Mafiabob said:

Got into a bit of argument after match walking out next to a Villa fan “Carson was ****” He said Johnstone was the best keeper in championship..... said we were lucky and our attackers were poor......

He dragged his bottom lip away giving me stick as well

It must be a West Midlands thing! I remember having a chat with a Wolves fan after we had stuck 5 past them, he was saying how crap we were and it was just luck.

2 minutes ago, ossieram said:

It must be a West Midlands thing! I remember having a chat with a Wolves fan after we had stuck 5 past them, he was saying how crap we were and it was just luck.

Its fair enough, don't forget when we beat hull 5-0 even some of our own fans on here claimed we were lucky to get anything from the game. :lol:

4 minutes ago, ossieram said:

Throw West Brom fans in the mix for their response to losing against us at Wemnley.

6 minutes ago, ossieram said:

He was arrogant too..... proper idiot, can’t stand folk who talk down....

1 hour ago, hintonsboots said:

The other impression I got from their forum was that they know they are financially ****** if they don't go up this season.......also a Bruce out thread with some suggesting GR should get the job. Hands off he's far too good for Villa.:lol:

The thought that they are considering Rowett as a replacement if Bruce got the chop must be a testament to our performance yesterday. 

1 minute ago, Gritters said:

The thought that they are considering Rowett as a replacement if Bruce got the chop must be a testament to our performance yesterday. 

Well, if Brucey doesn’t play his cards right he’ll get sacked he needs to improve a win a few good games.

12 hours ago, David said:

How does that even make sense, just a mindless swipe at Bruce who is no fool.

Amazing really a game between 4th and 5th on both sides you have fans not happy with the manager. 

Villa have been hit badly with injuries as well, was a great time to play them to be honest. 

For the record I have eaten humble pie and have changed my mind. The team doesn't play great football, but FFS where winning games and defending valiantly without even being half of the finished article.

Well done Gary.

1 hour ago, Mafiabob said:

Got into a bit of argument after match walking out next to a Villa fan “Carson was ****” He said Johnstone was the best keeper in championship..... said we were lucky and our attackers were poor......

He dragged his bottom lip away giving me stick as well

Their keeper was the better keeper by far. He made 3 great saves and plenty of other good ones too. Whilst Carson stood and watched for most of the match 

7 minutes ago, Doodle said:

Their keeper was the better keeper by far. He made 3 great saves and plenty of other good ones too. Whilst Carson stood and watched for most of the match 

Perhaps busier would be a better adjective to use. I would bet on Carson to make all the saves he made.

8 minutes ago, Doodle said:

Thought his distribution was poor..... and was so slow reacting to the second goal, Russell had knocked it too far in front of him. This guy was talking generally though. Very dismissive he was

Archived