View from the outside

Derbados

4 minutes ago, David said:

How does that even make sense, just a mindless swipe at Bruce who is no fool.

Amazing really a game between 4th and 5th on both sides you have fans not happy with the manager. 

Villa have been hit badly with injuries as well, was a great time to play them to be honest. 

It appears that the hatred of your own clubs players,manager,chairman is not restricted to Derby.  There are quite a few who can't comprehend that they may be wrong about Mel, Gary, huddz, BJ, keogh, tom,Carson etc etc. Any alternative opinion is seen as an insult

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, ollycutts1982 said:

Did anyone notice John Terry at the Chelsea game yesterday? Good example set by Villas captain. 

That’s pretty poor on a day that your own team is playing, any other time no issues. 

22 minutes ago, David said:

That’s pretty poor on a day that your own team is playing, any other time no issues. 

More like “Absolute Disgrace” bet he still took his £100k this week though. Inspirational leader of men!?!? One thing is for sure, you wouldn’t catch RK doing that if he were “injured” like JT

3 hours ago, David said:

How does that even make sense, just a mindless swipe at Bruce who is no fool.

Amazing really a game between 4th and 5th on both sides you have fans not happy with the manager. 

Villa have been hit badly with injuries as well, was a great time to play them to be honest. 

Ahhh schadenfreude ˈʃɑːd(ə)nˌfrɔɪdə,German ˈʃɑːdənˌfrɔydə/

noun pleasure derived by someone from another person's misfortune. "a business that thrives on Schadenfreude"

Gotta say, it's great fun reading the thoughts of opposition fans wallowing in self-pity, anger, and vitriol. Does it make me a bad person? If you p rick me, do I not bleed? :mellow:

9 hours ago, WystonRam said:

Derby are a fairly poor side but have a much, much better manager than we do

https://www.villatalk.com/topic/17117-match-thread-derby-v-villa/?page=13

Poor side that outplayed them defended better, we had 8 shots on target they had 2 both pretty straight forward saves, could of been 3 up after 20 minutes, and a poor side that has Carson Keogh Ledley Davies huddlestone vydra nugent Johnson in it...and the rest! But I'm happy to have teams think this, keep under the radar 

Cracking win from Sir Gary of Rowetts boys, and I feel the need to gloat for a few more days, after beating Villa's expensively assembled squad of ex Rams transfer targets.

My favourite two to start you off from Heroes and Villians forum.

" Reached a new low when you concede a goal to a donkey like Weimann, is the worse Villa player I ever did see "

" It says something when an overweight 73 year old Tom Huddlestone is schooling us in midfield "

Got into a bit of argument after match walking out next to a Villa fan “Carson was ****” He said Johnstone was the best keeper in championship..... said we were lucky and our attackers were poor......

He dragged his bottom lip away giving me stick as well

26 minutes ago, Mafiabob said:

Got into a bit of argument after match walking out next to a Villa fan “Carson was ****” He said Johnstone was the best keeper in championship..... said we were lucky and our attackers were poor......

He dragged his bottom lip away giving me stick as well

?

i'm pleased to hear that they are so proud of having man utds reserve keeper

Archived