Derby County v Wolverhampton Wanderers - match day thread

Kernow

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, jagerbob said:

at least our transfer targets dont fall into this category.

if we get any of toral, lawrence, che, etc at least we arent buying has beens,

I will say it again for the 3rd year straight. There is a cancer within the club. No player ever comes here and improves. 

1 minute ago, Cam the Ram said:

To say Rowett was supposed to be all about hard workers, the wingers have left our full backs exposed all game long and none of the midfield 3 have helped them either. 

As has been pointed out as well the central midfield is consistently vacating the area in front of Forsyth

No real surprise. What did you think you were getting with Rowett? I'll tell you -  a hoofball merchant who some of you lot think is the bloody messiah. He stripped what little creative talent we had out of our squad and so far has replaced them with the sum total of absolutely nothing. Exactly what has he done to address last seasons issues? On this showing nothing at all. Clueless performance.

Just now, SaintRam said:

As has been pointed out as well the central midfield is consistently vacating the area in front of Forsyth

I'm thinking maybe Thorne and Huddlestone in front of the back 4 would help that, but then our attack that is already looking poor and lacking creativity would have even less numbers going forward. 

3 minutes ago, TroyDyer said:

I will say it again for the 3rd year straight. There is a cancer within the club. No player ever comes here and improves. 

Says more about the players we have been signing. Our recruitment in recent seasons has been shambolic to say the least.

Archived