RamsTV Feedback

Gringo

Sith Happens
34 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

Not that I've proven this, as there hasn't been a league game to watch yet but as far as I'm aware you can buy the subscription from anywhere...

Sky owns the rights on showing games in the UK. What matters is where you are at the time that you're trying to watch the game. 

If there are Derby fans on the south coast, for example. they could take day trips to France every weekend and watch the games. 

No you have to be out the country to buy also.

1 hour ago, SaintRam said:

Not that I've proven this, as there hasn't been a league game to watch yet but as far as I'm aware you can buy the subscription from anywhere...

Sky owns the rights on showing games in the UK. What matters is where you are at the time that you're trying to watch the game. 

If there are Derby fans on the south coast, for example. they could take day trips to France every weekend and watch the games. 

You do have to be abroad to purchase the tv rights.

My firm has recently bought out an Icelandic company, as a result I'll be spending a fair amount of time in Vopnafjörður, so hopefully I'll be able to stay in touch with things while away.

52 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

You do have to be abroad to purchase the tv rights.

My firm has recently bought out an Icelandic company, as a result I'll be spending a fair amount of time in Vopnafjörður, so hopefully I'll be able to stay in touch with things while away.

Always wondered what the 'Flower Pot Men' were saying when I was a kid:). Have a great time,and I'm intensely jealous:ph34r:

31 minutes ago, ramblur said:

Always wondered what the 'Flower Pot Men' were saying when I was a kid:). Have a great time,and I'm intensely jealous:ph34r:

Honestly no need to be jealous, a flight to Reykjavik, which I won't get to explore, then a smaller flight to another unpronoucable airport, then a further flight in an even smaller plane until I land at Vopnafjörður ( international airport code VPN), and settle down to business!

Luckily I've been able to schedule visits around away games, so won't miss too much.

1 hour ago, reveldevil said:

Honestly no need to be jealous, a flight to Reykjavik, which I won't get to explore, then a smaller flight to another unpronoucable airport, then a further flight in an even smaller plane until I land at Vopnafjörður ( international airport code VPN), and settle down to business!

Luckily I've been able to schedule visits around away games, so won't miss too much.

All the way to Iceland to push some f****** buttons?