RamsTV Feedback

Gringo

I signed up to this service for a month to give it a try whilst away. I'd watched the friendlies and been impressed. I couldn't get it to work for the first 30 mins and kept getting freezing adverts or latency issues. I thought the problem was at my end.

It then just worked just after wolves scored and was rock solid for the rest of the game. I had an iphone 7 connected on wifi and used a HDMI adapter to display on a big TV screen. The picture was probably a little better than SD TV but not quite the HD quality I thought it would be.

However, you have to give the club full marks for what they are trying to do. I hope that when the current EFL deal ends this is something that can be freely available in the UK. It will only get better.

Before I buy the annual live video subscription I need a clarification because I didn't understand very well. If you buy the annual package do you get live streaming and also live audio?

For the live streaming is there the possibility to switch the comment from in house commentary to Radio Derby commentary?

21 minutes ago, NiccoItalianRams said:

Before I buy the annual live video subscription I need a clarification because I didn't understand very well. If you buy the annual package do you get live streaming and also live audio?

For the live streaming is there the possibility to switch the comment from in house commentary to Radio Derby commentary?

I presume you're from Italy judging by your username. If you're in Italy (or anywhere outside of the UK and Ireland) you get live streaming of all games excluding those shown live on Sky and cup matches. And I'm not 100% sure but I don't believe you can change the commentary. 

Just now, Cam the Ram said:

I presume you're from Italy judging by your username. If you're in Italy (or anywhere outside of the UK and Ireland) you get live streaming of all games excluding those shown live on Sky and cup matches. And I'm not 100% sure but I don't believe you can change the commentary. 

Correct.

40 minutes ago, NiccoItalianRams said:

I'm not sure you may get RamsTV commentary which isn't that bad. Given the choice I'd rather watch the match than listen to radio Derby.