RamsTV Feedback

Gringo

6 minutes ago, Ram_in_Perth said:

So glad I stayed up late to piss around with my laptop for an hour trying to get this to work!

Late? It started at 10pm in Perth!

Seriously though, let's all  give it a few weeks to sort itself out....It's only  managers we start whining about - and calling for changes -in the first few weeks...:lol:

3 minutes ago, EssendonRam said:

Seriously though, let's all  give it a few weeks to sort itself out....It's only  managers we start whining about - and calling for changes -in the first few weeks...:lol:

If you've paid for a service you should expect to get that service. To charge for something that doesn't work is unacceptable, in my opinion

7 minutes ago, EssendonRam said:

If they needed to sort out the kinks then they shouldn't have charged for the first month.

6 minutes ago, GboroRam said:

If you've paid for a service you should expect to get that service. To charge for something that doesn't work is unacceptable, in my opinion

Bit disappointing all round, got my email reply at half time. By then looking at text commentary and comments here I couldn't be bothered today, consoling myself with cold beer.

Absolute rubbish! Managed to get it working 40 mins into the game! When it finally worked, every 3-4 minutes it would just stop working! Had to keep refreshing the page and pressing pause/play loads of times to get it working!!! Will definitely want a refund!!!!!!!

I'm pleased with the club's response about the technical issues. It was the first paid league game and if there are going to be issues they are most likely to happen on the first match. Teething problems. They sorted it out after 40 mind for me. Obviously I would have liked it not to happen. It was frustrating. 

I believe the club is doing it's very best to give us what we want within the constraints. Very pleased with the quality and looking forward to watching around 40 matches this season! 

Give them a chance to fix the teething issues and they will deliver, I am sure. 

I won't be going to Drayton Manor though, no matter how many times I see the ad. 

Edited by RamO

1 hour ago, RamO said:

I'm pleased with the club's response about the technical issues. It was the first paid league game and if there are going to be issues they are most likely to happen on the first match. Teething problems. They sorted it out after 40 mind for me. Obviously I would have liked it not to happen. It was frustrating. 

I believe the club is doing it's very best to give us what we want within the constraints. Very pleased with the quality and looking forward to watching around 40 matches this season! 

Give them a chance to fix the teething issues and they will deliver, I am sure. 

I won't be going to Drayton Manor though, no matter how many times I see the ad. 

"Let's go"

G'day all!

Please can someone confirm I understand this right?

If you don't watch the stream live, you have to wait until 12 midday UK time before you can watch it on demand.  

I like to view it with the kids, but here in sunny Queensland we tend to be early to bed early to rise, and most live match are 0100-0300. However, if I have to wait until 12pm then this still means the match will be on 10pm to midnight (on Sunday), still too late for family viewing.

I know it's my choice to live here, but it is advertised as "watch the full 90 minutes at a time to suit you".........

There's no chance of keeping the score secret until after work and school on Monday.

Edited by Queensland Ram

Yeah, good point. That's one thing that would help indocrinate the kids to the mighty Rams - being able to watch the match first thing Sunday morning. In Australia, this would mean that the match would be available a couple of hours after it's finished. 

Just a suggestion - not sure how difficult it would be for the club to do this. 

I also want to say that it was brilliant that I was able to flick between Rams TV audio and Radio Derby audio, both whilst continuing to watch the match, simply by muting whichever I didn't want to listen to at that  a time. I was even able to sync them so that I could watch the match and listen to RD at the same time. I hope that the club doesn't take this facility away. So if the powers that be are reading this - please don't take this facility away! Apart from the initial technical issue, the service is as good as I could have imagined. Even when I couldnt get the visuals, RD was reliably there and good as a backup. 

Edited by RamO