RamsTV Feedback

Gringo

10 hours ago, reveldevil said:

No.

The service recognises where you are logging on from on each occasion, and offers the appropriate content to suit.

Just found my answer,

that's me and the kids sorted for the first 3 games, thought we might miss at one point.

Sith Happens
18 minutes ago, zaragozaram said:

Just to be clear, the pre season friendlies were free, and now we have to pay?

Yup.

49 minutes ago, Zag zig said:

So just trying to be sure, if I'm moving around, this link is available per game and you sign up once in the country you want to watch from?

If so it's a brilliant price.

43 minutes ago, Zag zig said:

Just found my answer,

that's me and the kids sorted for the first 3 games, thought we might miss at one point.

If you are out of the country then yes. If you are away for the first 3 games you won't get the Sunderland game as it is live on Sky.

I know what your saying raminphili but guess it has to start somewhere, this service is only the start of things to come and deffo not the finished article yet,will deffo get better and no doubt become more flexible as time goes on as it is still very much in its infancy 

27 minutes ago, Raminphilippines said:

Really enjoyed the preseason matches and would love to signup but can't afford £110. In the Philippines that is a hell of a lot of money, most people here don't earn that in a month. 

Shame it can not have a different price to match salaries in each country. 

What about asking for a couple of month's subscription as presents from any family or friends who might be stuck for ideas what to get you ?

Just trying to help. :)

Melbourne. Signed up a week or so ago.

Was always going to, so much so that I didn't even read the package details. First thought when I saw the GBP110 price was "What? Why so much more expensive than Rams Player?" And started to subscribe monthly....Then I remembered someone on here saying all games would be streamed for overseas subscribers....

Checked what you get: full, live streaming of all Derby matches, plus the choice of the in-house or Radio Derby commentary. Sold! Well worth every cent....errr...every...errr...what does "p" stand for again?

Sith Happens
3 minutes ago, WoollyJumper said:

I thought that was only for the pre-season games.

Yes it would sort of defeat the object a a paid subsciption scheme for overseas vieweres if they subsequently showed them free :)

2 hours ago, Paul71 said:

Yes it would sort of defeat the object a a paid subscription scheme for overseas viewers if they subsequently showed them free :)

And, look at it this way, we finally get to contribute directly to Derby without contributing at least as much to Royal Mail (club shop) or whoever was the provider of Rams Player.was....

Now if we can just get Sky to b*gger off....4.45AM on Saturday morning is not an ideal time for the season to start....

I'll be signing up in the UK version as I'm an exile and can't get radio derby via the, er, radio.

However, from what I've seen of the pretty season coverage, its a much improved product to the old "yourclubplayer" so quite happy until the UK ban on broadcasting 3pm Saturday KO comes to an end and we can all get streams of all the games.

And FWIW, yes, I'd rather be there, and if I lived back in Derbyshire again I'd get a ST streams or no streams.