RamsTV Feedback

Gringo

16 minutes ago, blackNwhites said:

Anyone know why I can't get sound through the audio option?

Seems to have sorted itself now...unless 10 mins before kick off is the usual thing?

Said no audio pre-ko, I presume because they have their own prematch video show.

11 minutes ago, richinspain said:

After going through the rams tv thread I found this. Clearly states Carabau cup games. So when did the change occur?

IMG_0121.PNG

Thanks for digging this up. I can easily see how I might have missed the footnote when I read this in the thread. I shouldn't have given my legal background but I did read this in here.

2 minutes ago, A Ram for All Seasons said:

Anbody else having issues with Firefox? I have no video and no audio.

Works perfectly with Microsoft Edge and on my mobile.

Yes. Couldn't get live stream up on Firefox if that is what you mean? It kept reverting to the pre match show. Like you, I tried it in MS Edge and it worked fine.

38 minutes ago, richinspain said:

After going through the rams tv thread I found this. Clearly states Carabau cup games. So when did the change occur?

IMG_0121.PNG

that's crap refund required how can they make such a mistake!   I praised them highly for this service but I feel cheated now. 

29 minutes ago, Animal is a Ram said:

Now says this on the FAQs:

https://www.dcfc.co.uk/page/ramstv-faqs

Yes, I saw that but it has changed from the original. It's not as if I want a refund or anything, just I was looking forward to seeing the (quarter) game and couldn't understand how I had confused the games available after reading the original conditions several times.

2 minutes ago, Tombo said:

A degree of patience is needed here. If it was up to DCFC, every game would be streamed live. Their hands are tied by other forces as far as streaming rights goes.

As I said, it's not that I'm angry or anything. I do understand that games will be pulled at late notice because they've been selected for live coverage. I also think that the club would make all games available if possible. However I can't understand how the Caracao cup games were advertised as part of the deal if they actually shouldn't have been, or if it is the league that have decided that they in fact can't be shown. I look on the club website most days and at no point have I seen a statement saying that these games were no longer available. Just to reiterate, I'm not angry, not demanding a refund, or even slightly peeved. I'm just surprised.

44 minutes ago, Tombo said:

A degree of patience is needed here. If it was up to DCFC, every game would be streamed live. Their hands are tied by other forces as far as streaming rights goes.

We are customers who paid for a service, the least the club could and should have done is write to us to explain that it would not be possible to stream the games.  Good customer service is all I expect, surely it's not too much to want is it?

Well, after much deliberation, I signed up about 10 minutes into the match tonight, and before I had received my welcome email, the match had been called off. Ah well, onward and upward.

I received this response directly from the EFL with regard to Sky games being broadcast in Australia:

'In terms of EFL broadcast rights in Australia, at present we can only advise that discussions remain ongoing and, if and when, any rights package is agreed for this territory it will be announced in due course.'

Not very helpful. But at least we know that somebody is talking to somebody....

Edited by RamO