RamsTV Feedback

Gringo

That's the first time they have mentioned the Republic of Ireland whereas before they were just stating Ireland and it allowed me to purchase the live stream version last week , so It seems rather unprofessional especially considering How they advertised the league cup initially also 

2 hours ago, DublinRam said:

That's the first time they have mentioned the Republic of Ireland whereas before they were just stating Ireland and it allowed me to purchase the live stream version last week , so It seems rather unprofessional especially considering How they advertised the league cup initially also 

The goal posts do seem to have been moving a bit just lately. I wonder if the club were trying to make as much live football as possible available to as many people as possible but the league have pulled the plug on some of it? Not suggesting that the club has tried to dupe us, but that they haven't been allowed to go as far as they wanted.

40 minutes ago, richinspain said:

The goal posts do seem to have been moving a bit just lately. I wonder if the club were trying to make as much live football as possible available to as many people as possible but the league have pulled the plug on some of it? Not suggesting that the club has tried to dupe us, but that they haven't been allowed to go as far as they wanted.

I am do disappointed I was looking forward to watching the games live .. guess I'll have to cancel the subscription which is a shame 

starting to get the impression that they are making it up as they go along.  Imagine buying a season ticket and finding out later that it doesn't include games played in April!

when I initially signed up my user name and password gave me access to the details of a different person, I advised them of this and got an email equivalent of a shrug of the shoulders.  As a consequence I haven't input any card details just in case

2 hours ago, alexxxxx said:

Think they always said it wasn't available in Republic of Ireland. They definitely said that League Cup was available though which is a bit naughty.

Everything I read only stated Ireland and I took that as NI and only now are they mentioning the Republic of Ireland . Perhaps I made a mistake but it was unclear . I may have to look into doing a bold thing ?

3 hours ago, alexxxxx said:

Think they always said it wasn't available in Republic of Ireland. They definitely said that League Cup was available though which is a bit naughty.

It said 'UK and Ireland', and as the former includes NI (full name is 'United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland'),I realised straight away that my hopes were dashed (half guessed it before,anyway,because you can't get free Bet 365 streams in ROI,for same reason).

1 hour ago, DublinRam said:

Everything I read only stated Ireland and I took that as NI and only now are they mentioning the Republic of Ireland . Perhaps I made a mistake but it was unclear . I may have to look into doing a bold thing ?

It's naughty they let you buy it... but

They'll probably give you a refund.

Edited by alexxxxx

1 hour ago, DublinRam said:

The fact that it let me buy it gives me hope that I'll be able to watch it .. I guess I'll find out Saturday 

@SaintRam said that he had bought the tv package because he does travel around a lot, but that he lives in Derby. So you can buy the product anywhere, but should only be able to use when outside of the UK. Unless of course he was out of the country when he bought it.

18 hours ago, richinspain said:

I agree...plus there is the fact that it is brand new to them and us.

Just the confusion over the broadcast rights in Australia (and some other country mentioned in our Constitution) alone suggests there's a learning curve going on. 

33 minutes ago, richinspain said:

@SaintRam said that he had bought the tv package because he does travel around a lot, but that he lives in Derby. So you can buy the product anywhere, but should only be able to use when outside of the UK. Unless of course he was out of the country when he bought it.

Or out of his mind when he thinks he bought it :ph34r:

50 minutes ago, richinspain said:

15 minutes ago, EssendonRam said:

Or out of his mind when he thinks he bought it :ph34r:

Not that I've proven this, as there hasn't been a league game to watch yet but as far as I'm aware you can buy the subscription from anywhere...

Sky owns the rights on showing games in the UK. What matters is where you are at the time that you're trying to watch the game. 

If there are Derby fans on the south coast, for example. they could take day trips to France every weekend and watch the games. 

Edited by SaintRam

3 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

Not that I've proven this, as there hasn't been a league game to watch yet but as far as I'm aware you can buy the subscription from anywhere...

Sky owns the rights on showing games in the UK. What matters is where you are at the time that you're trying to watch the game. 

If there are Derby fans on the south coast, for example. they could take day trips to France every weekend and watch the games. 

Don't worry mate. I'm the one who is confused about what he signed up for...