RamsTV Feedback

Gringo

6 hours ago, WoollyJumper said:

Perth WA. Subscribed for 1st month, and will so how it goes.

Adelaide, South Australia, signed up as well. Will see how it all goes. 

As it turns out Foxtel are blitheringly incompetent, and beIN sports doesn't, despite previous listing, have the EFL anymore. As such the Sunderland game and probably all broadcast games this season won't be viewable by legal means in Australia. Great stuff!

1 hour ago, Albert said:

As it turns out Foxtel are blitheringly incompetent, and beIN sports doesn't, despite previous listing, have the EFL anymore. As such the Sunderland game and probably all broadcast games this season won't be viewable by legal means in Australia. Great stuff!

I have the same problem in Barcelona. If the game is on Sky they normally broadcast it on Bet365 so i it watch on there, the quality of the stream is normally good you just need an account with them.

6 hours ago, Albert said:

Unbelievable heh!? I can't believe how incompetent they all seem to be. I'm willing to pay good money to watch these games too.

Canberra, Australia. Impressed with Rams TV so far. Seems to be quite a bit of investment into it by the club. 

Was pretty happy when I thought I could watch every match this season. Now a bit disappointed that the Sky games don't seem to be televised here. In fact, I'm astounded that nobody is showing them - I'd pay good money to watch them. 

1 hour ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

Signed for the UK version....can't argue with all the extra features over the same priced ramsplayer of last season.

I've paid by monthly subscription but does anyone know if it's a rolling type or do I need to pay £5 separately each month?

Rolling.

"The monthly packages automatically renew every month, however supporters can cancel and re-purchase at any time they wish. You are not limited to only one monthly package per season."

https://www.dcfc.co.uk/page/ramstv-faqs

58 minutes ago, Russell Ram said:

For those that signed up, was there a PayPal option?

52 minutes ago, EastHertsRam said:

It said PayPal coming soon when I signed up last Monday @Russell Ram.

Same here. The club have worked really hard to get what up to now looks an excellent service up and running, but can it really be so difficult to set up a PayPal account?

I ended up paying by card although I would've much preferred PayPal.

I'm just glad that RamsPlayer looks to have been replaced by something better.

I had to accept that "due to broadcasting restrictions,"  RD quits abruptly on Internet when it all kicks off but the service isn't bad for under a squid a week.

Hope the standard is maintained.

Just signed up from South West Germany, having grown up literally in the shadow of the old Baseball Ground.

I usually only manage to get to 3 - 4 games a season, plus the Kaiserslautern and Karlsruhe pre-season friendlies and the Sky games, so this will make a big difference.

After lurking for many years as a guest, I have also decided to sign up for this forum, as I will be able to talk about football that I have actually seen.

Guten tag! GCSE German wasn't a complete waste.

3 minutes ago, A Ram for All Seasons said:

After lurking for many years as a guest, I have also decided to sign up for this forum, as I will be able to talk about football that I have actually seen.

Will be interesting to see the views from abroad during and after the game, for years this forum has been reduced to rants and raves over games which have been seen over the radio.

That's not to knock Ed Dawes and Ramage, we all see football through our own eyes and have differing views on what we saw. So for a forum this is great as we have a number of foreign fans on this forum.

Whilst I'm here I'd like to issue another reminder to all UK users, ANY posts talking about ways to get around the UK restrictions will be removed. It's a complete no go area, please and thank you.

On 8/3/2017 at 06:57, EssendonRam said:

Melbourne. Signed up a week or so ago.

Was always going to, so much so that I didn't even read the package details. First thought when I saw the GBP110 price was "What? Why so much more expensive than Rams Player?" And started to subscribe monthly....Then I remembered someone on here saying all games would be streamed for overseas subscribers....

Checked what you get: full, live streaming of all Derby matches, plus the choice of the in-house or Radio Derby commentary. Sold! Well worth every cent....errr...every...errr...what does "p" stand for again?

A bit of a correction just so that no-one else is misled. When we're the televised game, Rams TV will only provide audio commentary from RD. I won't pretend that I wasn't a bit miffed by this as the package was quite clear...as is the paragraph in the FAQs which correctly summarises the position. When another Australian Derby fan alerted me to this, he also mentioned that Bein Sport too had lost Championship rights...so I had gone from a choice of two sources to watch the match at Sunderland to none...about 30 minutes before kick off.

Apparently ESPN3 has broadcast rights (in Australia at least) so trying to work out how one gets access to that...

Edited by EssendonRam
Omission