RamsTV Feedback

Gringo

Just  an observation, I think the Ramstv studio set is way too dark, added to that the hosts wearing black like in the Hull review show makes it very dark.

Can it not be a bit brighter?

The old view out onto the pitch was good, maybe that space has been taken back by corporate?

Even a view from moor farm would be better?

just my opinion @OwenB87

3 minutes ago, Boycie said:

Just  an observation, I think the Ramstv studio set is way too dark, added to that the hosts wearing black like in the Hull review show makes it very dark.

Can it not be a bit brighter?

The old view out onto the pitch was good, maybe that space has been taken back by corporate?

Even a view from moor farm would be better?

just my opinion @OwenB87

We really like the new studio design, though lighting it can be a nightmare. I think it's a personal preference thing.

As a rule, we shoot out of the window for home games and the Review & Preview Shows connected to it. That was the case last season too.

I'd love a second studio space somewhere, but it's not on the cards at the moment.

1 hour ago, OwenB87 said:

We really like the new studio design, though lighting it can be a nightmare. I think it's a personal preference thing.

As a rule, we shoot out of the window for home games and the Review & Preview Shows connected to it. That was the case last season too.

I'd love a second studio space somewhere, but it's not on the cards at the moment.

I understand, maybe you need a few Hawaiian shirts in your wardrobe to brighten the feel up a bit.?

@David can lend you some.

watch him deny it.