RamsTV Feedback

Gringo

38 minutes ago, Eddie Lewis said:

i want more of this, its like having alan partridge comentate

I'm genuinely tempted to go through all the videos and create a montage of his most partridge esque lines at the end of the season.

Edited by SaintRam

On 16 Aug 2017 at 10:01, Eddie Lewis said:

Im in Spain and had no problems at all, watched on the ipad and also listened to audio on an android phone for a bit after the game.

What problems did you have ?

Hi Eddie. I'm in Sweden and was trying to watch on iPad and it didn't work. Our internet speed here is 4g and works fine generally. I wrote to the help centre as first half I couldn't get the stream to work at all and received the following reply...

"Hi,

Thanks for your email.

Please refresh your browser and clear you cache. 

LIVE VIDEO RESTRICTIONS:

Overseas users - you will only be able to view on desktop/laptop

Chromecast is not available. 

Please note live games CANNOT be shown in the UK 

I hope this helps."

Strange that some iPads work and others not then. My lap top is on my work desk and I don't fancy lugging it home every time there is a game on. I noticed the platform they stream on ( Colin Gibsons pre match show which I could watch, did not link to my Apple TV. No icon top right of screen). 

Puzzeled now. 

26 minutes ago, StockholmRam said:

Hi Eddie. I'm in Sweden and was trying to watch on iPad and it didn't work. Our internet speed here is 4g and works fine generally. I wrote to the help centre as first half I couldn't get the stream to work at all and received the following reply...

"Hi,

Thanks for your email.

LIVE VIDEO RESTRICTIONS:

I hope this helps."

Strange that some iPads work and others not then. My lap top is on my work desk and I don't fancy lugging it home every time there is a game on. I noticed the platform they stream on ( Colin Gibsons pre match show which I could watch, did not link to my Apple TV. No icon top right of screen). 

Puzzeled now. 

Have you tried using Chrome browser?

40 minutes ago, StockholmRam said:

"Hi,

Thanks for your email.

LIVE VIDEO RESTRICTIONS:

I hope this helps."

Puzzeled now. 

I watched on my iPad via safari. Had to use my 4g data because my wifi is terrible. Surprisingly picture quality was good with no buffering. I'll be glad when we're back at home mind (we're at the family apartment for summer) because with so many live games recently I'm using up my data really quickly.

On 17/08/2017 at 17:34, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

Anyone tried casting rams TV from their phone/device to Chromecast or a fire stick?

I've got a Amazon fire stick and the cast button can't find it????

Chromecast won't work with firestick. 

At first I used screen mirroring, which was ok but a bit jerky.

Bought a Chromecast for £30 and that works much better, means I can watch on the TV upstairs too.

Using a Samsung s6.

Edited by reveldevil
Added phone.

• 1 month later...

I can't find the original thread.....but just wanted to say that the new commentator Simon Barlow is GREAT!

Edited by RamNut
Found original thread and merged

Will we get to know when games will be shown on Rams TV in advance? Birmingham match was being televised elsewhere therefore wasn't shown on Rams TV... are we expected as subscribers to scour the  world's TV guides to see if Derby are being shown there?

1 hour ago, mastah said:

Will we get to know when games will be shown on Rams TV in advance? Birmingham match was being televised elsewhere therefore wasn't shown on Rams TV... are we expected as subscribers to scour the  world's TV guides to see if Derby are being shown there?

That’s odd. I was in Budapest on a work trip and watched the end of both halves off my phone.