RamsTV Feedback

Gringo

9 hours ago, whaley bridge Ram said:

I paid 12.50 while here in Nerja Spain hoping to watch live but couldn't get only through audio As a frequent visitor here I was hoping to watch games live but not possible unless any one knows different 

Im in Spain and had no problems at all, watched on the ipad and also listened to audio on an android phone for a bit after the game.

What problems did you have ?

I watched the whole Preston game last night and had no issues whatsoever. I initially pressed on the audio commentary and could hear radio derby, i then had the video stream on another tab and radio derby was still on. I ended up just listening to the match commentary which I have to admit is now growing on me. They showed the other championship scores at half time as well, so all in all very happy with it. I've subscribed to a month at £12.50 so I can cancel anytime.

14 minutes ago, QuitYourJibbaJivin said:

Paid for a monthly £5 Rams tv subscription but can't seem to watch match day replays, keeps telling me I need to be a Rams to subscriber ? Can anybody help?

Might be a quicker way but I go to Fixtures and Results > Results > Match Centre (next to the game)

Then you will see a bunch of tabs Live Text, News, Stats, Report, Photos, Highlights and Full Match

29 minutes ago, David said:

Might be a quicker way but I go to Fixtures and Results > Results > Match Centre (next to the game)

Then you will see a bunch of tabs Live Text, News, Stats, Report, Photos, Highlights and Full Match

When I go on the "watch live match day replays" section, it tells me I need to be a RamsTV subscriber.........but I already am

Just now, QuitYourJibbaJivin said:

When I go on the "watch live match day replays" section, it tells me I need to be a RamsTV subscriber.........but I already am

Have you logged in, it does log you out quite often? Plus try some of the other links to get to the same place, sometimes one link doesn't seem to work.

2 hours ago, RoyMac5 said:

Have you logged in, it does log you out quite often? Plus try some of the other links to get to the same place, sometimes one link doesn't seem to work.

Yes, I have to log in on every visit to the site, whether on phone, tablet or PC.  I hope they introduce a stay logged in option as it's a bit of a drag. 

7 hours ago, Hinzy9 said:

In chrome it lets you save your details. So it's dead easy to sign back in, just two clicks.

I use safari on my phone and iPad, and it's the same. Two clicks as you say. Here on this forum however I stay signed in until I decide to sign out. I can pop in as many times as I like, whenever I like, and I'm always logged in. On the DCFC website however 10 or 15 minutes without looking at it and I'm logged out.