RamsTV Feedback

Gringo

On 13/08/2017 at 14:35, RamO said:

I also want to say that it was brilliant that I was able to flick between Rams TV audio and Radio Derby audio, both whilst continuing to watch the match, simply by muting whichever I didn't want to listen to at that  a time. I was even able to sync them so that I could watch the match and listen to RD at the same time. I hope that the club doesn't take this facility away. So if the powers that be are reading this - please don't take this facility away! Apart from the initial technical issue, the service is as good as I could have imagined. Even when I couldnt get the visuals, RD was reliably there and good as a backup. 

May I ask how you have done this?

I've only managed to do it once the app became available by logging in twice; once in the app and once directly via the website. It doesn't seem to recognise the duplicate log in when I do that but it did if I tried to log in twice on the website.

I have always preferred to listen to the RD commentary even when we're televised.

Not sure if this is the thread for this but, in case any Australian or New Zealand Derby fans are unaware, it seems the Australia-NZ broadcast rights issue has been resolved.

EFL Championship match telecasts returned to Bein Sports this morning which means they're available on the Bein channels re-broadcast on Foxtel. As far as I am aware, there's been no announcement by either Bein or Fox Sport. The matches on Friday night and Saturday (UK time) just appeared in the schedule on earlier this week.

Potential crisis for the Derby-Forest game averted....

Can anyone help, I have an iPad and due to go working abroad soon.  Trouble is, it's an iPad mini, therefore is it possible to stream the match through Apple TV, only I know that there are sometimes restrictions so don't want to pay for one and be disappointed....thanks in advance.

2 hours ago, AdamRam said:

Can anyone help, I have an iPad and due to go working abroad soon.  Trouble is, it's an iPad mini, therefore is it possible to stream the match through Apple TV, only I know that there are sometimes restrictions so don't want to pay for one and be disappointed....thanks in advance.

That's how I do it

18 hours ago, EssendonRam said:

May I ask how you have done this?

I've only managed to do it once the app became available by logging in twice; once in the app and once directly via the website. It doesn't seem to recognise the duplicate log in when I do that but it did if I tried to log in twice on the website.

I have always preferred to listen to the RD commentary even when we're televised.

I did it by using Chrome on my android tablet. When the video isn't maximised, I toggle between the audio and video tabs above the video. Works pretty well. Sorry  I didn't respond until after the match - I've only just seen your question.