v TSG 1899 Hoffenheim Match Thread

51 minutes ago, McLovin said:

Should be a very interesting game today, I'm looking forward to it.

I highly doubt that either manager spent time assessing the strengths and weaknesses of each other's teams.

It will be a very interesting game to watch indeed, because of the Hoffenheim's style of play, a high pressing team with some unusual formation tactics they are using.

I highly doubt Julian Nagelsmann is unprepared and didn't spend enough time assessing the strengths and the weaknesses of Derby. The guy is a real master tactician.

image003-4.jpg

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, EnigmaRam said:

Talking of which the bench, again no real surprises, Mitchell, Pearce, Olsson, Baird, Anya, Bennett, Nugent

Too many defenders on that bench bearing in mind Baird covers R/L/C and Anya too can fill in at full back.

Bryson to replace one of Olsson (probably) or Pearce (less probably).

8 minutes ago, Saul Pimpson said:

Too many defenders on that bench bearing in mind Baird covers R/L/C and Anya too can fill in at full back.

Bryson to replace one of Olsson (probably) or Pearce (less probably).

Well spotted, missed poor Craig out, agree that Olsson probably the one to miss out.

Pretty sure that was my post which is why I replied!

1 hour ago, David said:

Well spotted, missed poor Craig out, agree that Olsson probably the one to miss out.

Pretty sure that was my post which is why I replied!

That's weird I definitely used the "quote this" part of your post...?!

Really glad to get a chance to go back to the stadium, not too worried about the result, just want to see how Derby match up against a Champions League side and hopefully see a look at what our starting 11 will be next week.

Archived