v TSG 1899 Hoffenheim Match Thread

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Overall so far a pretty sound performance. We have been caught out in the fullback positions a few times. You ca see their good side.

You can also see why GR wants to get in some additional pacy forward players. This get us from back to front alot quicker catching teams out.

Let's hope for even better in the second half.

"Bryson..." *realises he's looking at Forsyth, not Bryson* "... watches on as Forsyth deals with that one." 

:lol:

13 minutes ago, Adslegend said:

6 of their starting 11 today started 20 or more games last season and another. 10 of the starting 11 made 14 or more appearances last season for them. The remaining player being Gnabry who made 27 appearances for Werder Bremen scoring 11 goals last season.

Class stats ?? It's almost like you were waiting for my question ?

Just now, Mckram said:

I'm sure Martin has got slower ?

Nah - he's the same. His season away has allowed your memories of him to grow more fond, as normally happens. 

Regardless of anything I am delighted to see some hunger from us at throw ins and stuff. We are taking them quickly and looking to,get the advantage. Way better than the pedestrian / casual stuff we have been seeing for the last couple of years. Fozzie and Wisdom make us look much more controlled / tight at the back. 

Feeling positive

1 minute ago, Kamikaze said:

We can't finish for Toffee...

A front 3 of Weimann Russell Martin will not get us promoted!

Duh. 

Archived