v TSG 1899 Hoffenheim Match Thread

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Ghost of Clough said:

Carson's handling hasn't looked good enough all game :pinch:

While it hasn't seemed great, Hoffenheim's shots have all been particularly sharp. They seem to be very gifted in that regard, which I suppose is to be expected. 

7 minutes ago, PodgeyRam said:

He was running quite fast considering he was wrestling with the CB at the same time.

Yeah fair enough, still think he could have got a shot off but he made something of it in the end.

2 minutes ago, Mckram said:

Yeah fair enough, still think he could have got a shot off but he made something of it in the end.

He was forced wide by the keeper. I think a 100% fit and on-for Martin would've chipped the goalie there, but the keeper did well to make himself big.

1 minute ago, SaintRam said:

That wasn't a bad penalty at all. That was an excellent save. Y'all are mad.

It could have been better, the keeper read him as he ran up to the ball and that's never good unless you blast it into the corner

Just now, ramit said:

It could have been better, the keeper read him as he ran up to the ball and that's never good unless you blast it into the corner

Just now, JoetheRam said:

It was nowhere near the corner.

I didn't say it couldn't be better. There's an area between "perfect" and "bad" is all im saying. I'd wager thats a pretty standard quality of penalty in the Championship.

1 minute ago, JoetheRam said:

It was nowhere near the corner.

yeah, and at a nice height for the keeper. Can't go down as a good penalty, you'll see plenty worse this season though...especially if Martin starts taking them again.

4 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

I didn't say it couldn't be better. There's an area between "perfect" and "bad" is all im saying. I'd wager thats a pretty standard quality of penalty in the Championship.

If it goes in it's perfect if it doesn't it's bad. No in between 

Archived