v TSG 1899 Hoffenheim Match Thread

7 minutes ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

What delivered by email?

Crazy really,as buying online and printing  them yourself,saves the club money!!? ?

Backward innit.

The booking fee should apply to buying them at the ticket office, as there is a cost to employ the staff, not online.

Everywhere does it though I'm afraid so at least it's only £1 and not Wembley prices!

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, Saul Pimpson said:

Backward innit.

The booking fee should apply to buying them at the ticket office, as there is a cost to employ the staff, not online.

Everywhere does it though I'm afraid so at least it's only £1 and not Wembley prices!

How much is it worth not to have to queue up at the ticket office?

On Wednesday, July 26, 2017 at 21:28, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

How many of us are going to see this oin Saturday?....me and my son will be enjoying a pint of stowford press in the east bar if anyone wants a natter pre match.

Me and the wife and son will be there....daughters at the Why Not Festival. Will be enjoying a few pints IN the brunswick prior to my kitsu chicken.

Any news on how many tickets sold?. I wonder IF Hoffenheim bring many or any?

I asked yesterday when buying tickets about attendance and they just said all stands are open.... west stand and east stand had some sections sold out.... I wouldn't expect many more than 10k though personally but might be wrong as usual.

53 minutes ago, Redcar said:

I asked yesterday when buying tickets about attendance and they just said all stands are open.... west stand and east stand had some sections sold out.... I wouldn't expect many more than 10k though personally but might be wrong as usual.

I'm going for 13748 with 274 Hoffenheim fans there! 

On 7/26/2017 at 21:56, Warren Hobhead said:

Ince is a huge loss. Hoping we can find someone similar, and then a winger that gets us to the byline, a real old fashioned winger. 

I know it's a bit of a forgotten and probably unappreciated art, but I'd give a lot for a 2017 version of Gary Micklewhite.

1 minute ago, curtains said:

Derby County strikers Matej Vydra and Nick Blackman could feature in the Rams' final pre-season friendly against Hoffenheim on Saturday.

The pair have missed part of the build-up to the 2017-18 campaign due to thigh injuries.

Club record signing Vydra has featured in only one of Derby's six friendlies so far, while Blackman has played in two.

Both players trained on Friday and are set to be in the squad to face German side Hoffenheim at Pride Park Stadium (3pm).

Matej Vydra and Nick Blackman could return against Hoffenheim

"Basically, everyone who is fit will be in the squad," said Derby manager Gary Rowett.

"I think we've got about 23 fit. Nick Blackman and Matej Vydra trained on Friday morning, so we'll involve those.

"Of course, you can only start 11 and we certainly won't make 12 changes but we might as well have those players part of it and available.

"And it might be that we can get certain minutes into people towards the end of the game."

Rowett revealed that defenders Chris Baird and Craig Forsyth have been laid low by illness in the build-up to the game.

"There's been a bit of a bug going around," he said.

"Fozzy had it the last couple of days but trained on Friday morning and, hopefully, he'll be fine.

42 minutes ago, angieram said:

This article on the DCFC website is a very good read. Offenheim have had a really meteoric rise to Champions League status. A bit like Bournemouth only better! :lol:

I bet their fans are happy about Leipzigs rise, now Hoffenheim are the second most hated club in Germany.

28 minutes ago, Waffle said:

Hoffenheim sold their two best players this window to Bayern Munich. Suspect their to be scouts their to watch Toljan. Big fan of their Young Manager.

Spurs are after Toljan I think. 

Archived