Which teams do you dislike and why?

AlfretonRam84

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

chelsea and man city , the reasons why English football is ruined by greed, and for all their fans who jumped on the bandwagon as soon as they started spending obscene amounts of money to buy titles, i remember when those two clubs struggled to fill half their ground 

18 minutes ago, Premier ram said:

chelsea and man city , the reasons why English football is ruined by greed, and for all their fans who jumped on the bandwagon as soon as they started spending obscene amounts of money to buy titles, i remember when those two clubs struggled to fill half their ground 

Harsh on Man City. Always been well supported - averaged 32,000 in the third tier at the end of the 1990's. The same year they kicked off in the third tier, their city neighbours had just won the Treble - that's a real test of support. Therefore I don't begrudge them their recent success at all.

Spot on with Chelsea though. I remember them getting sub 10k attendance in the early 90's & were tinpot until Abramovich rescued them.

Liverpool, many reasons including the perennial 'deserve to win' tag and the obsessive 'victim' culture they cling on to..and the partly associated tax payer costs....but mostly for their scummy fans denying a young season ticket holder (and no doubt everyone else) a chance to see Derby County in Europe due to their behaviour on the continent. 

Justice for Hysel?  Thought not. 

Trying to quantify how I would define disliking a team.

There isn't a team that I'd get annoyed/upset at if they were to have success, unless it was at Derby's expense. Including Forest.

Although, now I've thought about it at length, I don't like West Brom. Can't fathom why I don't like them but f**k WBA. 

31 minutes ago, BurtonRam7 said:

But we still spent around £30 million, which is massive for the Championship and probably proportional to Chelsea's spending.

Oh, I see what you mean now, sorry. In that case we didn’t spend it well enough! 

I still don't like Chelsea though. 

I totally dislike Stoke, but like Mark Hughes, so it has softened in recent years and my levels of dislike for West Brom have increased. Funny that.

My dislike of Hull has recently subsided to sympathy!

I also didn't enjoy Wigan.

Archived