Which teams do you dislike and why?

AlfretonRam84

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Hermanshire said:

Celtic gave me another reason to dislike them. 
They refused to sell the rights to any channel in Norway to their Champions League Qualification against Rosenborg. Greedy b*******!

They haven't sold it to any channels anywhere so even Celtic fans can't watch either, they reckon it's to get more fans in the ground, wasn't expecting much of an attendance.

Just now, David said:

They haven't sold it to any channels anywhere so even Celtic fans can't watch either, they reckon it's to get more fans in the ground, wasn't expecting much of an attendance.

There are stream of the game on Celtic TV among others, so they can see it at home if they want to. 

4 minutes ago, Hermanshire said:

There are stream of the game on Celtic TV among others, so they can see it at home if they want to. 

£15 to sign up to watch it on Celtic TV, Rosenberg fans can sign up as well

On 16/07/2017 at 01:33, AlfretonRam84 said:

Avoiding the obvious Forest, Leeds and Leicester(?), what teams do you dislike and why?

Personally it's QPR, for obvious reasons.

Any team not based in Derby, because they're not from Derby.

On 7/26/2017 at 22:29, 1of4 said:

Any team not based in Derby, because they're not from Derby.

Pretty much sums up my attitude - most I just dislike whereas others I utterly detest:

Florest & the Dirties - nuff said

Villa - brummie accents; Steve Bruce

Wigan - Dave Whelan's broken leg

Burnley - no idea why - Mr screechy gravel voice; associations to Joey Barton

Brum - tin-pot little club that think they're bigger than they are because they're from a big city

Wendies - bunch of big girls blouses

Stoke - no need to explain

Fulham - Michael Jackson; Al-Fayed; Jokeanovic;

QPR - Wembley; Harry Redknapp (and my brother-in-law supports them so goes without saying)

Spurs - ripped us off on deadline day several times (and my sister-in-law supports them....)

Arsenal - Jack Wilshere; whinging self-entitled fans - try being as crap as we've been for the last 20 years before you moan about not winning anything...

Man Ure - so many reasons - Dwight Yorke; starting the inbalance in football by pushing through changes to where home game gate  revenues went; plastic fans; prawn sandwiches; media luvvies

Coventry - horrible town; crap ground (even worse than the old one); crap fans

Burton - plucky little Burton (ha!) - take up valuable Radio Derby time when they could be talking about the Rams - and I keep hearing Mr Miserable being interviewed

Millwall - the Radio Derby car

All Scottish clubs - pub football that thinks it's better than it is....

West Ham - bubbles; the football academy my a***

Blackburn - rained last time I went there...

and a later entry: Brighton - looks like they might steal the only high-profile signing we're likely to make this transfer window - not that fussed about Lawrence, but we need a decent signing to give the fans a lift....

Burnley: Small club with a shed of a stadium yet they think they're something special. Terrible club

Reading: They're just so irrelevant, they're only there for the W*ankers who don't quite fancy going into London to watch football. Boring Stadium, boring football boring place. More than anything.... they have Chris Gunter.... no more needs be said. 

MK Dons: Not a football team, just a franchise with a soulless bowl.

Birmingham: Used to live there and their fans are insanely cocky. One of them even swore bind that Zigic was 100 times the player Peter Crouch was. They also cling on to winning the League cup like its the crowing glory in football. 

I don't hate any but have picked up a distaste for a few over the years.

Arsenal for settling for mediocrity, basically having a French xi.

Leicester for being our main rivals in the 90s and generally getting the better over us, plus the fact they dropped into admin intentionally and shafted a lot of local businesses.

Leeds for similar reasons.

Man U for their boring domination some years ago, and prats like Giggs, and Bobby Charlton feeling like he has a right to comment on all their matters. Doesn't help the media salivate over them.

Millwall and anyone with questionable fans.

Premier league sides like WBA who nearly always just make up the numbers. I often lose track of who plays for them and similar sides as they blend into one.  

Sadly Burton for fan attitudes this year and nobby nigel.

Teams heavily reliant on the loan system, who I feel get promoted under false pretenses. 

As I have very little tolerance there are probably 80 others. 

Probably in a minority but I find Man City and Chelsea interesting. Can accuse them of buying titles but they've never totally dominated whilst allowing some special players to grace the league.

Internationally all other home nations as they are rivals and portugal. 

I'd just like to point out to KentRam that cockneys do not support Palace.

Completely wrong part of town.

As for hating teams, it's more of a dislike than anything.

Any team that has a huge catchment area yet can barely fill their ground.

Palace, Small Heath Alliance etc.

Any club that gets a huge cash injection and goes all Billy big boots.

Chelsea as an example.

Clubs that exist in the Prem and play turgid football just to stay up.

Sunderland, Boro, Stoke etc

And Leicester, partly because of the playoffs way back and partly because of the media love-in. Liked Ranieri though.

Hope they get relegated this season.

On Sunday, July 16, 2017 at 08:25, Ewe Ram said:

Newcastle because of the horrible fans I've met. West Ham because they believe they're 'everybody's 2nd team', what?? Preston but I've disliked them so long I can't even remember where it came from! The Wendies because the primates who work in their concourse bars are pure spiteful. 

Ah yes, Preston. Why? Because they didn't sell chips at Deepdale last time I went there.  "We don't do chips ...we do small potatoes." WTF sort of snack is that?!?

4 hours ago, Rample said:

Ah yes, Preston. Why? Because they didn't sell chips at Deepdale last time I went there.  "We don't do chips ...we do small potatoes." WTF sort of snack is that?!?

I think I read that Derby are going to start selling roast potatoes. It's a bit posh

Coincidentally our opening day opponents Sunderland. Basically, my sister who is the most thoughtful, kindest and selfless person I know once dated a fan of theirs who was a complete sh*thouse. I know it's superficial to hate a whole team on one man's actions but he really messed my sister up who wouldn't hurt a fly let alone another human being. I hope we batter them twice and send them spiralling to relegation again. Apologies to all decent Sunderland fans out there. 

Archived