Which teams do you dislike and why?

AlfretonRam84

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Both sides of the old firm, there's no picking a worse than in that one. If they could separate the football from the sectarianism, that'd be great.

Ipswich for broken George reasons.

I've never really liked West ham because it seems they get undue amounts of love and reverence from football media.

Most of the rest I'd say would be obvious, local rivals,glory supporter teams etc.

Lastly probably Cardiff but thats based on living in Swansea a good few years and having mates there.

In general I'd say I've had far more on the positive in terms of meeting other teams fans or hearing about nice things at other clubs. But I'm from the all seated generation and I appreciate its not been like that for everyone.

Just now, RadioactiveWaste said:

Both sides of the old firm, there's no picking a worse than in that one. If they could separate the football from the sectarianism, that'd be great.

Ipswich for broken George reasons.

I've never really liked West ham because it seems they get undue amounts of love and reverence from football media.

Most of the rest I'd say would be obvious, local rivals,glory supporter teams etc.

Lastly probably Cardiff but thats based on living in Swansea a good few years and having mates there.

In general I'd say I've had far more on the positive in terms of meeting other teams fans or hearing about nice things at other clubs. But I'm from the all seated generation and I appreciate its not been like that for everyone.

Personally I like Rangers, mainly as my Grandfather who I live with supports them (He's from near Glasgow) so I naturally dislike Celtic.

Just to name a few...

Dynamo Berlin and their Stasi connection.

Real Madrid and their history.

Rangers and Celtic being religious morons.

Basically all those clubs which are used as a tool for injustice or other disgusting things.

1 minute ago, AlfretonRam84 said:

Personally I like Rangers, mainly as my Grandfather who I live with supports them (He's from near Glasgow) so I naturally dislike Celtic.

I know there's a lot of good gers fans, met more than a few myself - its just the BS thats associated with it that I really dont like - and thats a feeding off each other hate fest from the both of them. If it was just a city sporting rivalry without the associations it'd be something special.

12 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

I know there's a lot of good gers fans, met more than a few myself - its just the BS thats associated with it that I really dont like - and thats a feeding off each other hate fest from the both of them. If it was just a city sporting rivalry without the associations it'd be something special.

100% agree with you, the sectarianism and politics just ruins what otherwise would be an exciting rivalry. 

I have weird reasons for disliking some clubs.

I dislike Boro. I don't really know why, but I was rooting for them to go down and actually looked out for their results in the hope they lost.

It's weird. Sheff Wed are another one. I was glad they lost in the playoffs.

I think it's because I see them as almost equals to Derby. And considering we were miles better than them in 2013/14, them now being better than us makes me dislike them.

Never liked West Ham or Chelsea. Horrible over-entitled fans & London media are always fawning over their very limited 'history'. I also wish Millwall would disappear.

Despise MK Dons & everything they stand for..AFC Wimbledon are my second team.

Find a lot of other Midlands clubs pretty dull...Villa, Birmingham, West Brom, Stoke & Leicester in particular. Although oddly have a soft spot for Wolves.

Newcastle because of the horrible fans I've met. West Ham because they believe they're 'everybody's 2nd team', what?? Preston but I've disliked them so long I can't even remember where it came from! The Wendies because the primates who work in their concourse bars are pure spiteful. 

Chelsea. I don't like the owner, don't like their arrogant, self-entitled fans. Of course you're going to win nearly everything when you have that much money, you prats! Try supporting a real team that has to work hard for any success.

I really don't like some of their managers or players either. However they come and go yet the obnoxious machine moves on relentlessly.

Chelsea represents everything that's wrong with modern football for me.

I have an unhealthy dislike for Brighton, solely because of an incident at Derby Train Station season 2015-16.

There was a vast amount of their fans that really p1ssed me off. 

Trying to pick a fight with a load of 14-15 year old lads and Dad's with their kids. 

Big brave buggers NOT! 

I hope they beat our unwanted record this season ????

Wazzocks ?

Man U - there was a plague/infestation of Man Untied fans where I grew up. I blame irresponsible parenting.

Any club that gives its own ground the nickname the 'Theatre of Dreams' is suffering from a severely inflated collective ego.

Now that the permanently annoying Mourinho is in charge it's especially easy to dislike them.

Archived