Jota - Signed for Birmingham City

Curtains

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't know if it was mentioned before, but reading wiki it said he had a serious angle injury the other season caused by a bad tackle.

Who was the other player making the bad tackle? The one and only "it was a accident" Jonathan Douglas. The Thorne leg breaker. I wonder if the FA should examine Douglas and look at his yellow or red card tackles?

14 hours ago, StringerBell said:

I'm not saying he doesn't have weak areas to his game, I could give you some of Forsyths. But as a player deputising whilst pushing my first choice player on I think he's pretty good.

Unfortunately his weak area is defending, which is normally pretty important as a left back!

22 minutes ago, Boycie said:

Don't know if it was mentioned before, but reading wiki it said he had a serious angle injury the other season caused by a bad tackle.

Who was the other player making the bad tackle? The one and only "it was a accident" Jonathan Douglas. The Thorne leg breaker. I wonder if the FA should examine Douglas and look at his yellow or red card tackles?

I blame Axel Witsel just as much as I blame Douglas for Thorne's injury woes.

47 minutes ago, Boycie said:

I heard his foot was at 90 degrees ?

3 hours ago, G STAR RAM said:

Unfortunately his weak area is defending, which is normally pretty important as a left back!

Yeah I know but Christie had defensive weaknesses too and we reached the playoffs with him as our first choice RB so I'm not too bothered if Olssen ends up being our second choice LB. 

Archived