Jota - Signed for Birmingham City

Curtains

46 minutes ago, YouRams said:

The interview with Dean Smith was done a couple of days ago, before our interest was confirmed. Not that I'm at all confident we could land him, but this is just the DT rehashing what they can to get a story.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, SouthernRam said:

The interview with Dean Smith was done a couple of days ago, before our interest was confirmed. Not that I'm at all confident we could land him, but this is just the DT rehashing what they can to get a story.

I always think of Frank Lampard going to City whenever I read a manager/player quoting they wouldn't move through loyalty. Not confident but anything can happen in football. 

1 minute ago, AmberRamber said:

The only way we could be bookies favourite is if jota has been seen going into his local William hill with a wad of cash betting on himself signing for Derby!

"Senor, all dis  on me....er I mean jota for Derby county sign" 

Or someone's put there £1 pocket money on him which trumps the 50p his mate put on him signing for burnley

13 minutes ago, SouthernRam said:

And zero mention of Derby by Dean Smith.

Maximum headline, minimal story that's "The Derby (Evening Telegraph) Way"!

QUOTE:

"Smith also likened Jota to John Terry leaving Chelsea and said that the Spaniard would not move to another Championship club because of his affection for Brentford."

Utter BS..... no sentiment or loyalty in football..... money talks

1 hour ago, Leicester Ram said:

This is absolutely vintage transfer window, I've seen so many people on twitter getting themselves wound up about signing Jota and they'll now be disappointed with whoever we bring in.

It'll somehow be the club's fault and not their own.

Don't know what you're on about.

Personally, and I certainly have no insider info, I cannot see this one happening. I do however think we will see Lawrence announced at some point next week.

would like to see another, quick striker, but not many available with proven record 

Off to Portugal next week for a couple of weeks so hopefully by the time I get back this will all be resolved and we will be able to concentrate on the real business.

also hope we don't let Keogh go. I for one think he has been our best defender for that few seasons and is Gaurenteed to give 100% for the cause.

12 minutes ago, AmberRamber said:

Absolute brillant.

Get one of him in gola trainers and I'm getting his name on my shirt 

£48.10 for JOTA and 10 on the shirt. Not that I've checked or owt.

Wow - just realised thats the kids one! 'Spensive...

As I dont know how to start a new blog I would like to know the Forums view on Rooney returning to Everton.I wonder if anyone from The Rams approached him.Surely it would be exciting for him to play in a Championship team with a real chance of winning,than play for Everton who at best will finish 6/7,and it can't be all about money,the millions he has earned at Manchester must be still in his bank account,impossible to spend obscene amounts,how much have Everton offered ?,dont know,why go back to a club you started out with all those years ago.Thoughts anyone.

1 minute ago, Malagaram said:

As I dont know how to start a new blog I would like to know the Forums view on Rooney returning to Everton.I wonder if anyone from The Rams approached him.Surely it would be exciting for him to play in a Championship team with a real chance of winning,than play for Everton who at best will finish 6/7,and it can't be all about money,the millions he has earned at Manchester must be still in his bank account,impossible to spend obscene amounts,how much have Everton offered ?,dont know,why go back to a club you started out with all those years ago.Thoughts anyone.

IMG_0450.JPG.69278e21456e52224882125a85af0a26.JPG

1 minute ago, Malagaram said:

he's an Everton boy and fan, there's a world cup next year. Dropping into Championship at 31 would be career-suicide at his level.

3 minutes ago, Malagaram said:

How many have you had? 

2 minutes ago, Malagaram said:

Think they said on Talk Sport that he's agreed £150,000.00 per week and as others have said he's an Everton boy. 

Not a cat in hells chance we even discussed approaching him. 

Archived