Jota - Signed for Birmingham City

Curtains

3 minutes ago, DcFc Dyycheee said:

Rowett has money to spend from the departures of Ince and Will Hughes and he also plans to do a deal with Brentford for talented Spaniard Jota.

The Rams will go to around £6 million for him as the skillful star is in the last year of his contract with the Bees.

Jota, 26, banged in 12 goals in 21 games in the Sky Bet Championship, with Brentford triggering the one-year option on his contract.

https://www.thesun.ie/sport/football/1244634/derby-county-boss-gary-rowett-eyes-up-leicester-city-midfielder-tom-lawrence-in-7million-deal/

Jota for £6m would be daylight robbery. Wouldn't want to spend more than £4-5m on Lawrence though.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, DcFc Dyycheee said:

Rowett has money to spend from the departures of Ince and Will Hughes and he also plans to do a deal with Brentford for talented Spaniard Jota.

The Rams will go to around £6 million for him as the skillful star is in the last year of his contract with the Bees.

Jota, 26, banged in 12 goals in 21 games in the Sky Bet Championship, with Brentford triggering the one-year option on his contract.

https://www.thesun.ie/sport/football/1244634/derby-county-boss-gary-rowett-eyes-up-leicester-city-midfielder-tom-lawrence-in-7million-deal/

Can't help but think that there is absolutely no chance in hell of this happening. Especially at that price.

They managed to squeeze £9m out of Burnley for Andre Gray after something like 15 goals remember...

8 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

The goal against QPR at the end...

...phenomenal player! 

That penalty the one he slipped make me laugh lol. Good to see that he scored against reddogs.

1 hour ago, DazzaRam said:

I dont think we will get Jota. But if we get Jota AND Lawrence then i will doing cartwheels. Still think we need Whelan but Santa only comes once a year ive been told.

...................but when he does he fills your stockings !! 

12 minutes ago, Wignall12 said:

...................but when he does he fills your stockings !! 

Yep proper empties his sack

IF IF IF jota comes in for 6 mill then you really have to start taking gary rowett seriously ,,,,,,if he comes in for anything up to the fee we sold ince for then you still got to start thinking that this rowet fella is no mug and has a very clear determined vision of what he wants and how to get it ,,, jota for me will not only score goals but will bring our forwards alive in a way that ince never really did so much,,,

please please can we get we get him uncle mel

Archived