Jota - Signed for Birmingham City

Curtains

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It feels as though we aren't necessarily learning - Jota and Lawrence have had fine seasons and are on top of their game, however neither have an extended period of looking like players worth the millions we are seeing quoted.

I fear they could both have the risk of huge expectation heaped on them from the start with the fans expecting them to immediately assimilate into the new squad whilst maintaining their previous form... if we are actually in for them.

Our squad is littered with players like this already...

1 minute ago, maydrakin said:

It feels as though we aren't necessarily learning - Jota and Lawrence have had fine seasons and are on top of their game, however neither have an extended period of looking like players worth the millions we are seeing quoted.

I fear they could both have the risk of huge expectation heaped on them from the start with the fans expecting them to immediately assimilate into the new squad whilst maintaining their previous form... if we are actually in for them.

Our squad is littered with players like this already...

Wouldn't jump on us yet, for a start we haven't actually signed either, and even if we do, just wait til we get a better idea of fees.

4 hours ago, Ted McMinn Football Genius said:

Some great goals on there, would love to see us sign that Otter youth. Looks like a 'Damn' good player ?

Nice to see your beavering away at the puns but I believe you are thinking of an otterly different aquatic mammal!

6 hours ago, Ted McMinn Football Genius said:

Some great goals on there, would love to see us sign that Otter youth. Looks like a 'Damn' good player ?

We already have Mr. Otter .....Mr. Vydra (finally some use for my little knowledge of Czech!)

15 minutes ago, PragueRam said:

We already have Mr. Otter .....Mr. Vydra (finally some use for my little knowledge of Czech!)

I had this vision of Vydra meaning a serpent or some mythical creature and you're telling me we've got a Mr bleeding Otter playing for us.

Archived