Jota - Signed for Birmingham City

Curtains

Just now, Bazal77 said:

if i remember rightly all the same sounds about not going to a championship club blah blah blah were all heard in regards to hogan leaving brentford and we all know where he went. 

Don't think we've heard anything about Hogan though. 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

he went to villa despite the club and player stating that he wouldn't go to a championship club 

point was that brentford saying the player wont go to a championship club is about as believable as us saying we wont sell cheaply 

He's a great player but I can't see him coming either - unless his main motivation for leaving Brentford is "bigger wage and regular first team football" - something Premier League clubs probably couldn't offer.

Its good to see Derby looking for some creativity. We need some wide players with decent delivery to get Martin and Nugent firing.

But Jota? I reckon we've got more chance of Rowett going for someone like Snodgrass - hardworking, scores goals and is good on set pieces.

I bet there's hundreds of players better than Jota playing in Spain or Italy or Germany etc etc available at fraction of the fee he'd command.

Buy foreign, let's get scouting abroad...

...there's a really fast highly-rated winger plays for Guingamp we could have a look at :ph34r:

4 minutes ago, philmycock said:

I bet there's hundreds of players better than Jota playing in Spain or Italy or Germany etc etc available at fraction of the fee he'd command.

Buy foreign, let's get scouting abroad...

...there's a really fast highly-rated winger plays for Guingamp we could have a look at :ph34r:

But he has no end product lol

Archived