Forum Issues

Day
Message added by Day,

This topic is for technical issues with the forum/server only.

For issues with moderation such as warnings, removed posts and topics, please contact a moderator that is online privately as per the forum terms of use.

2 minutes ago, Boycie said:

Arh, must have gone against the forum guidelines then.

Dunno didn't find what the originator had started the thread with to be against forum guidelines, did find it ridiculous, but not sure if that was the reason it got shut down?

Was just querying as there was nothing in the original thread that I could perceive as being against the guidelines so bit confused quite honestly.

2 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

Dunno didn't find what the originator had started the thread with to be against forum guidelines, did find it ridiculous, but not sure if that was the reason it got shut down?

Was just querying as there was nothing in the original thread that I could perceive as being against the guidelines so bit confused quite honestly.

Well, don’t fret about it, it’s match day! Come on you Rams!!

35 minutes ago, angieram said:

I removed the thread this morning after I'd hidden so many posts it didn't make sense any more. 

Not sure it made much sense in the first place, tbh. ?

Just a thought, but rather than hide offending/offensive posts, could the content not simply be deleted and a comment such as 'Post Removed by Mods' inserted? - not looking to generate more work for the moderators, but when random comments simply disappear it can be hard to follow the overall theme of what's being talked about.....

24 minutes ago, Gaspode said:

Just a thought, but rather than hide offending/offensive posts, could the content not simply be deleted and a comment such as 'Post Removed by Mods' inserted? - not looking to generate more work for the moderators, but when random comments simply disappear it can be hard to follow the overall theme of what's being talked about.....

Ignore me- @rynny has just pointed out the it's already in hand....

5 hours ago, angieram said:

I removed the thread this morning after I'd hidden so many posts it didn't make sense any more. 

Not sure it made much sense in the first place, tbh. ?

The original theory being expressed was borderline slanderous in itself so would have been justified in removing it just for that reason....my concern was that other posters have alluded to the fact that it was removed as the OP was getting unfair criticism back in return which for me sits very uneasily.... 

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, David said:

Try now, should work 

Still doesn't work in mobile or desktop mode on mobile, might try on a laptop but tbh I don't mind, just wondered what was stopping it working.

I refuse to have a grammatically incorrect username! Would prefer to leave it as it is. Cheers though!

Edited by Coconut

8 minutes ago, Coconut said:

Still doesn't work in mobile or desktop mode on mobile, might try on a laptop but tbh I don't mind, just wondered what was stopping it working.

I refuse to have a grammatically incorrect username! Would prefer to leave it as it is. Cheers though!

Give it another go now, Apple has smart punctuation on so when I added the apostrophe into the allowed characters it wasn't the one you had used. If it doesn't work now I'll eat my hat.

6 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

Why not just ask if I’ve tried turning it off then on again? 

Same thing really. Is it just that thread or every thread?

If it is and you have an ad blocked installed, check the settings as some come with social media filters that can block embedded Twitter, Facebook and Instagram posts