There is a pesky bug which will be fixed on the next update which is the big one.

You can be browsing along when you're suddenly signed out, annoying right? I know.

When this happens do not try and log back in, just refresh your browser and abracadabra you're logged back in. (Might take a couple attempts)

This pesky bug mainly targets people that use multiple devices, although it has been known to tinker with one device users as well.

I do apologise for any inconvenience caused whilst browsing this glorious forum, the update which will fix this should hopefully be out in the next few weeks, whilst you wait I encourage all users to be vocal in their complaints to Boycie, it's all his fault. 

Edited by David
12 hours ago, Boycie said:

My god, it's actually happening is it?

You wouldn't believe me 2 month ago init. Must have happened to you too?

This forums on its arse since I was sacked as Admin.

At least we still have a forum since you were sacked.

14 hours ago, David said:

There is a pesky bug which will be fixed on the next update which is the big one.

You can be browsing along when you're suddenly signed out, annoying right? I know.

When this happens do not try and log back in, just refresh your browser and abracadabra you're logged back in. (Might take a couple attempts)

This pesky bug mainly targets people that use multiple devices, although it has been known to tinker with one device users as well.

I do apologise for any inconvenience caused whilst browsing this glorious forum, the update which will fix this should hopefully be out in the next few weeks, whilst you wait I encourage all users to be vocal in their complaints to Boycie, it's all his fault. 

Never had a problem. Could it be cough iPhone cough related?

Just now, GboroRam said:

User error I reckon. 

That's what I put it down to with Boycie, then AmericanRam reported it so naturally took it more seriously. Having cleared my cookies and all that tosh I started to replicate it myself. McLovin and others soon followed and more recently Ramnut.

• 2 weeks later...

Just seen @reveldevil have an issue with clearing the editor with a quote in, we did have a clear editor button so this is a quick update on that, basically the button doesn't work with this software version yet, it's a 3rd party plugin developer waiting on.

The trick is to tap the top left of the quote, you will see a little square box with a cross in, click that cross again and you will see it turns black and the quote shows a colour outline depending on your browser, iOS safari is blue, then press delete.

Hey presto gone.

If you can't get that to work, a cheat way is to just refresh the page, then open the editor and you will see a black bar at the bottom which says it has restored your post you was writing, then an option to clear the editor, click that link and jobs a good un.