David

Forum Issues

Latest Updates

Posted (edited)

There is a pesky bug which will be fixed on the next update which is the big one.

You can be browsing along when you're suddenly signed out, annoying right? I know.

When this happens do not try and log back in, just refresh your browser and abracadabra you're logged back in. (Might take a couple attempts)

This pesky bug mainly targets people that use multiple devices, although it has been known to tinker with one device users as well.

I do apologise for any inconvenience caused whilst browsing this glorious forum, the update which will fix this should hopefully be out in the next few weeks, whilst you wait I encourage all users to be vocal in their complaints to Boycie, it's all his fault. 

Edited by David

Posted (edited)

My god, it's actually happening is it?

You wouldn't believe me 2 month ago init. Must have happened to you too?

This forums on its arse since I was sacked as Admin.

Edited by Boycie

12 hours ago, Boycie said:

My god, it's actually happening is it?

You wouldn't believe me 2 month ago init. Must have happened to you too?

This forums on its arse since I was sacked as Admin.

At least we still have a forum since you were sacked.

4 minutes ago, rynny said:

At least we still have a forum since you were sacked.

It's that kind of attitude which will see you rise to 2nd from the top. 

3 minutes ago, David said:

S.n.o.g.g.i.n.g actually, Rynny slipped a tongue in

That doesn't scan. Careful, you'll upset inverurie ram with poor lyric selection.

14 hours ago, David said:

There is a pesky bug which will be fixed on the next update which is the big one.

You can be browsing along when you're suddenly signed out, annoying right? I know.

When this happens do not try and log back in, just refresh your browser and abracadabra you're logged back in. (Might take a couple attempts)

This pesky bug mainly targets people that use multiple devices, although it has been known to tinker with one device users as well.

I do apologise for any inconvenience caused whilst browsing this glorious forum, the update which will fix this should hopefully be out in the next few weeks, whilst you wait I encourage all users to be vocal in their complaints to Boycie, it's all his fault. 

Never had a problem. Could it be cough iPhone cough related?

Just now, GboroRam said:

Never had a problem. Could it be cough iPhone cough related?

Sorry to disappoint but reports have come in with users of Chrome on desktop, so stick your apple jealousy where the morning sun doesn't shine!