Forum Issues

Day
Message added by Day,

This topic is for technical issues with the forum/server only.

For issues with moderation such as warnings, removed posts and topics, please contact a moderator that is online privately as per the forum terms of use.

4 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

It wasn't a very nice thread. If it had been about you you might have expected it to be removed.

If it's the same one were talking about then I personally wouldn't have found it offensive - I found it hilarious quite honestly with the ridiculous accusations being propagated by the originator.

2 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

If it's the same one were talking about then I personally wouldn't have found it offensive - I found it hilarious quite honestly with the ridiculous accusations being propagated by the originator.

was this the Rooney snobbery thread? I didn't see all of it but up to what I saw I just thought it was a bit of good fun really 

2 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

Why doesn't that surprise me. Well I'd have deleted it.

Just now, RoyMac5 said:

Unless you are the person it was aimed at? Or the OP?

I didn't see any posts that were directly mean at the OP Roy,  more just taking the mick really out of what was a bit of a silly and aggressive OP who then made at least one more very silly remark towards myself. But I didn't see all of it so it could have gotten nasty and I didn't see it. 

Just now, RoyMac5 said:

Why doesn't that surprise me. Well I'd have deleted it.

I didn't find it offensive just ridiculous as I said - whether you are surprised or not is neither here nor there - I've told you I found parts of it comedy gold just for the ridiculous accusations made by the OP closely following on from another ridiculous thread they started about the state of the football club being down to the fans.

2 minutes ago, Leeds Ram said:

I didn't see any posts that were directly mean at the OP Roy,  more just taking the mick really out of what was a bit of a silly and aggressive OP who then made at least one more very silly remark towards myself. But I didn't see all of it so it could have gotten nasty and I didn't see it. 

I know where you're coming from, but one person's taking the mick is another person hurtful remarks. #COYR

1 minute ago, RoyMac5 said:

It wasn't about you.

I actually totally refuted the OPs original assertions if you had chance to read the thread. But still found their original assertions totally ridiculous hence why I replied to them as did other posters in the same vein.

On 26/04/2021 at 10:34, Wolfie said:

A minor annoyance but I think this only happens on my iPhone: When I tap "next page" on a thread, it seems to have started sending me to the bottom of the next page, rather than the top - so I have to scroll to the top each time.

Still happening. 

Also when tapping on a reaction notification, it never seems to take me to the post I made. Seems to go to random place on the page I posted on. 

4 minutes ago, Leeds Ram said:

Yeah I get that in fairness and I wouldn't want anyone to feel unwelcome or that they were being unfairly maligned. 

That's the crux of the whole issue for me and am not going to drawn into some very specific argument with another poster on here as cba with another selective argument taken out of context.

Totally agree whole standards should be applied evenly and consistently on here and yes we shouldn't want to make anyone feel unwelcome or unfairly maligned on here but I don't think that's being applied evenly.

All I'm going to say on the matter. 

1 minute ago, Tyler Durden said:

That's the crux of the whole issue for me and am not going to drawn into some very specific argument with another poster on here as cba with another selective argument taken out of context.

Totally agree whole standards should be applied evenly and consistently on here and yes we shouldn't want to make anyone feel unwelcome or unfairly maligned on here but I don't think that's being applied evenly.

All I'm going to say on the matter. 

Yeah, I guess it's difficult isn't it to apply the standard evenly. If someone says something a bit silly and even aggressive about other fans as the OP did last night (and has had a habit of doing tbh) then I think a bit of playful teasing and reigning in is fair enough. I've said a few silly things on here in the past and had the mick taken out of me now and again, ditto with the reigning in.   I guess if it got further than that into the mean spirited or nasty then I'd stop it but it's not always easy where to draw that line.