Signed: Curtis Davies - 2 year + 1 (option), undisclosed fee

DEL

1 hour ago, McLovin said:

He's a typical women hating man! Why did he call himself philmycock rather than philmyvagina? What happened to equality in this day and age! This is pure and utter sexism. All men are pigs!!!!

Lol!!!!!

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would be happy with this if it happens. Played almost half his career in the Premier League.

Has more pace than Pearce and Shackell so we can play a higher line.

I find the Keogh bashing bizarre.

2 hours ago, Parsnip said:

Brutal. 

I hope he's right now and becomes the next SDSR and you have to apologise and he doesn't accept and you feel like you can't ask him for any tips because he doesn't like you and everyone else likes him because he's so itk.

Had a good chuckle at this :D

2 hours ago, rcarso1 said:

Nothing to do with ego youth,I'm as much in the dark as you are! Supported them for 53 years now and,like you,just hoping for the best.As for twitter,I'll leave that to those who have the need.

Forgot to mention that unless you have written evidence, duly notarised by several court-appointed officials, you're likely to get slaughtered for sharing with the group. never understood why, really! 

2 minutes ago, 86 points said:

Forgot to mention that unless you have written evidence, duly notarised by several court-appointed officials, you're likely to get slaughtered for sharing with the group. never understood why, really! 

We're signing John Terry tomorrow, you heard it here first guys, would you like it in writing? Cuz it's true I tell ya :lol: ITK

48 minutes ago, Andicis said:

Outstanding business to sign a former England international for 500k, let's ignore the age factor as it's an irrelevancy, we need players for now, not the future. For the scouting that has taken some stick over recent years, this may genuinely be a good move, of course it remains to be seen how he'll do at Derby, but I'm positive on this one.

That's the reasoning that got us in our current predicament.

I'm meh about this.

I'd be happy with Curtis Davies; delighted with the fee we are paying. When I saw we were linked, I just remembered his last ditch tackle in the play-off final against Wednesday. It showed that he had a bit of pace and a tackle. 

He's a left sided CB, too. I imagine him and Keogh would be well suited, but we will have to wait and see. 

Would be a solid short-term signing and would allow us to play a higher line, thus pressing further up the field without a gaping gap in the middle.

Would only expect 2 years out of him though, which for 500k is reasonable.

Gets my approval, for what it's worth.

1 hour ago, Andicis said:

Outstanding business to sign a former England international for 500k, let's ignore the age factor as it's an irrelevancy, we need players for now, not the future. For the scouting that has taken some stick over recent years, this may genuinely be a good move, of course it remains to be seen how he'll do at Derby, but I'm positive on this one.

yes but no one needs to scout Curtis Davies hes 32 and well known , scouts are supposed to un-earth gems at grass root levels or in youth games etc and then hopefully we snap them up for a few quid then develop them.

1 hour ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

22.59 Chris Weale. :ph34r::angry::(

I am still absolutely fuming about that. Chris Martin leaves an everyone thinks, well, we must be replacing him with someone really good then. What do we get instead? Pearson's lackey because the brick-brained genius had already alienated half the dressing room.  

1 hour ago, Andicis said:

Outstanding business to sign a former England international for 500k

Yeah i thought he played for England too but Wikipedia says not?? But then i also thought he played for spurs as well so I've obviously got it all wrapped around my bollokcs for a change.

7 hours ago, 86 points said:

Nice one 86 points! Duly noted.Good to see someone civil with a sense of humour on here!?

Archived