Signed: Curtis Davies - 2 year + 1 (option), undisclosed fee

DEL

If this comes off I'll be reasonably happy - provided the  wages don't hinder bigger rebuilding plans .  I don't think people need to go off the deep end over analysing every word Rowett has ever uttered about what he wants to do and moan about this signing not fitting into some kind of masterplan.  No harm in bringing  in experience and a bit of know how.  Don't think it constitutes a u-turn or a lie or anything remotely sinister... and frankly who gives a **** if it works (which we won't  know for a while so not worth worrying over).  

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

Apparently signing for us but I don't know whether that is actually serious? Good defender though

Not read the whole thread, sorry, but think this would be a great signing. Very high-quality player if Rowett can get him to his maximum.

I've seen Davies in live matches probably between 15 or 20 times either against derby or other clubs.

In those games he was torn to shreds once and had a shocking game and was a colossus for pretty much every other game.

Sure there may be younger defenders available, maybe even better defenders available, but he is a leader and a pro.

Happy is this is true.

7 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Think the biggest shock about all this is that the bullshit transfer twitter account FL transfers called it first!:lol:

4 minutes after the Hull City News account which saw his brothers tweets, no shock 

Archived