Signed: Curtis Davies - 2 year + 1 (option), undisclosed fee

DEL

1 minute ago, philmycock said:

Every summer we get these posters trying to boost their ego talking b-locks, take your droll back to Twitter youth

Nothing to do with ego youth,I'm as much in the dark as you are! Supported them for 53 years now and,like you,just hoping for the best.As for twitter,I'll leave that to those who have the need.

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, Zag zig said:

Be nice to get an experienced pro on the cheap. Don't care if he's not the very best out there, this could be a bit like a Carson signing, chance of getting a half decent player who might surprise a few once he's here.

So what if he has the odd bad game like in our 4-0 win, he'll still be one of the best in this league, whoever signs him; hopefully us!

Excellent post. 

5 minutes ago, philmycock said:

Every summer we get these posters trying to boost their ego talking b-locks, take your droll back to Twitter youth

Brutal. 

I hope he's right now and becomes the next SDSR and you have to apologise and he doesn't accept and you feel like you can't ask him for any tips because he doesn't like you and everyone else likes him because he's so itk.

Just now, Parsnip said:

Brutal. 

I hope he's right now and becomes the next SDSR and you have to apologise and he doesn't accept and you feel like you can't ask him for any tips because he doesn't like you and everyone else likes him because he's so itk.

I think I'll survive, I can wait for the obligatory official signing photo with scarf, all the ITKers can spend all summer jizzing over each other for all I care

26 minutes ago, Zag zig said:

Be nice to get an experienced pro on the cheap. Don't care if he's not the very best out there, this could be a bit like a Carson signing, chance of getting a half decent player who might surprise a few once he's here.

So what if he has the odd bad game like in our 4-0 win, he'll still be one of the best in this league, whoever signs him; hopefully us!

Also played over 150+ games in the premier league and won at Wembley so whilst not elite level certainly a good experienced operator and very very good competition for our current centre halves.

Possibly better than all of them to be fair. 

If £500,000 is the fee someone has done their homework on the scouting team.

6 minutes ago, philmycock said:

I think I'll survive, I can wait for the obligatory official signing photo with scarf, all the ITKers can spend all summer jizzing over each other for all I care

Any need to resort to crude retorts?

Thought you were better than that.

4 minutes ago, AmberRamber said:

Also played over 150+ games in the premier league and won at Wembley so whilst not elite level certainly a good experienced operator and very very good competition for our current centre halves.

Better late than never......

2 minutes ago, Posh Ram said:

Bloody brilliant signing if true... wonder who he'd be partnering

Definitely not Pearce. Lol. 

7 minutes ago, AmberRamber said:

2 minutes ago, YouRams said:

Better late than never......

Propably his agent. :ph34r:

37 minutes ago, philmycock said:

So if it comes off you told us so rcarso1 :thumbsup: and if it doesnt pan out, as you put it guess what ?? you're right again!! lol....it must be great having all this inside knowledge pmsl

1 minute ago, Nuwtfly said:

Really do think DCFC will sign two centre-halves this season, with two out. 

Apparently we don't need 2 according @RoyMac5 :huh:

I honestly do think we'll get 2 in and Pearce Bye bye. 

2 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

Really do think DCFC will sign two centre-halves this season, with two out. 

Think you could be spot on mate, my guess is Shackell and Pearce to go if Davies rumours are true

31 minutes ago, AmberRamber said:

I hate these crude retort resort sorts

5 minutes ago, Saity said:

Think you could be spot on mate, my guess is Shackell and Pearce to go if Davies rumours are true

Think it will be Keogh and Pearce, myself. Got the impression he is one of those who Gary Rowett hinted at being here for long enough and wanting a change. 

29 minutes ago, AmberRamber said:

His username is @philmycock.

That, and his irreverent posting style should lead to the conclusion that he's not better than that, surely?

I like the crude retorts, he gives and he takes, so I've heard.

Archived