Signed: Curtis Davies - 2 year + 1 (option), undisclosed fee

DEL

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

I trust the players own brother over a local media journalist, to be honest! 

Hull aren't exactly known as the most transparent club in England! 

Yeah I guess so mate! Not trying to put a damper on things just would be a shame a big hype then nothing 

Why do people constantly get hung up on a footballers age?

A 32 year old player these days is equivalent to how a 29 year old player was thought of about a decade ago.

This guy has at least a good 2 or 3 years left at this level and above - just like Dave Nugent has.

People got far too hung up on Nugent's age when he signed too, now he's the people's Champion and his age is never mentioned!

£500k would be an absolute steal if this deal comes to fruition.

9 minutes ago, cannable said:

*cough* Bryson *cough* Suarez *cough* Alderweireld *cough*

I think they were that if a bid over a certain amount was made the club had to allow the player to speak to the bidding club not that the bid had to be accepted, werent minimum release clauses. 

This is a relegation clause which normally means if its matched it cant be rejected. Defoe's relegation clause was that he could leave on a free

4 hours ago, Andicis said:

Actually wouldn't be opposed to it, I think he could be a decent signing, provided its a truthful source. Might aid to the rumours of us selling Keogh.

I'm hearing it's a done deal! Also hearing that Rowett is ready to sell Keogh and also bring in a proper defender at right back.

Archived