Signed: Curtis Davies - 2 year + 1 (option), undisclosed fee

DEL

3 minutes ago, Topram said:

Pearce was class this season for a while then went awful but so did the team! Tough one who goes! 

Was alright few months then turned into Sunday pub defender and Keogh carried him all season. 

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Nuwtfly said:

Think it will be Keogh and Pearce, myself. Got the impression he is one of those who Gary Rowett hinted at being here for long enough and wanting a change. 

I don't see two 32+ year olds forming a CB pairing for me if Davies signs thats the only reason i see Shackell being let go.

I think Pearce never looks comfortable and actually think Bucko was better than him

6 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

His username is @philmycock.

That, and his irreverent posting style should lead to the conclusion that he's not better than that, surely?

I like the crude retorts, he gives and he takes, so I've heard.

I was being sarcastic and I did take my medicine pre post as I promised! 

Just now, AmberRamber said:

I was being sarcastic and I did take my medicine pre post as I promised! 

I suspected you were, but having Gola trainers as an avatar left enough doubt in my mind to reply!

I keep refreshing DET page to see if Davies has signed.

If he has had a medical today as someone stated then there is no reason this shouldn't be a  confirmed signing in next few hours or by mid morning tomorrow.

If not i fear may be pure speculation :ermm:

10 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

His username is @philmycock.

That, and his irreverent posting style should lead to the conclusion that he's not better than that, surely?

I like the crude retorts, he gives and he takes, so I've heard.

He's a typical women hating man! Why did he call himself philmycock rather than philmyvagina? What happened to equality in this day and age! This is pure and utter sexism. All men are pigs!!!!

4 minutes ago, Saity said:

I keep refreshing DET page to see if Davies has signed.

If he has had a medical today as someone stated then there is no reason this shouldn't be a  confirmed signing in next few hours or by mid morning tomorrow.

If not i fear may be pure speculation :ermm:

Apparently next within 48 hours according to some reports. 

1 minute ago, Nuwtfly said:

What's the latest people can remember a Derby signing being announced? Swear the Blackman signing was pretty late in the evening. 

22.59 Chris Weale. :ph34r::angry::(

1 minute ago, McLovin said:

He's a typical women hating man! Why did he call himself philmycock rather than philmyvagina? What happened to equality in this day and age! This is pure and utter sexism. All men are pigs!!!!

Tbf, if he's a man calling himself philmyvagina would be well weird, not to mention scientifically impossible.

Whereas, Philmycock covers both male bases, straight or gay.

2 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

Tbf, if he's a man calling himself philmyvagina would be well weird, not to mention scientifically impossible.

Whereas, Philmycock covers both male bases, straight or gay.

Has he signed or what? These ITKers are roobish

Just now, wingfieldram said:

Just seen this on the Owls forum. Not sure if there is any truth in it:

Sheffield Wednesday have hijacked Derby's bid for Curtis Davies, the Centre Back is close to agreeing terms at Hillsborough #swfc #dcfc 

We could just send them nick blackman. 

Only a couple of years late :lol:

7 minutes ago, wingfieldram said:

Just seen this on the Owls forum. Not sure if there is any truth in it:

Sheffield Wednesday have hijacked Derby's bid for Curtis Davies, the Centre Back is close to agreeing terms at Hillsborough #swfc #dcfc 

Lol

Outstanding business to sign a former England international for 500k, let's ignore the age factor as it's an irrelevancy, we need players for now, not the future. For the scouting that has taken some stick over recent years, this may genuinely be a good move, of course it remains to be seen how he'll do at Derby, but I'm positive on this one.

Archived