How GOOD is your Rams' Mug?

Ellafella

On 30/05/2017 at 14:45, MrsRam said:

I left my job lasst week and they gave me a voucher for the 'megastore' - I was going to get a mug from there for my new job but seeing @angieram mug - I rather fancy one of those so I'll keep my voucher to put towards a new hoody for next season. 

Your work mates have a whip round and raise enough money for you to buy a mug !!! Tight wads 

2 hours ago, Doodle said:

Your work mates have a whip round and raise enough money for you to buy a mug !!! Tight wads 

Ha, they did give me a bit more than a mug but not quite enough for say, Nick Blackman. :lol:

9 hours ago, MuespachRam said:

Just showed the wife your mug collection... she remarked "do you love him?" "I wish you had collected mugs instead of those bloody football shirts and programs "....

If I buy these also, your wife might start to worry.........XXX....

30wwo6g.jpg

https://www.keepcalm-o-matic.co.uk/product/mug/keep-calm-and-hate-leeds-12/

Edited by Inverurie Ram

21 hours ago, Inverurie Ram said:

I'd love to see it, but my iPad is playing up, only seeing a black screen for videos in forums at the moment, I have tried going into settings, Safari etc and Googled for a solution, but I can't fix it, it happened in the past and I can't remember how I fixed it, anyone got any ideas?

The power of her indoors, had about 34 app updates outstanding, them bugs seem fixed now!

25 minutes ago, Inverurie Ram said:

I thought this was the How GOOD is your Rams mug thread?.....Coasters!!!....Coasters!!! 

Errmmm here's my coasters!

2prtrp4.jpg

It was, but I'm not one for starting new threads if it can be avoided! 

1 hour ago, Inverurie Ram said:

I thought this was the How GOOD is your Rams mug thread?.....Coasters!!!....Coasters!!! 

Errmmm here's my coasters!

2prtrp4.jpg

1 hour ago, angieram said:

It was, but I'm not one for starting new threads if it can be avoided! 

I was so tempted to bring out my Derby County baubles!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
On 27/5/2017 at 12:34, richinspain said:

Coming up to 20 years old now. One I bought myself and the other was a leaving gift from work mates when we moved out here. The one on the right has got a tiny chip in it but is still usable.

IMG_8561.JPG

IMG_8562.JPG

My wife just knocked the one on te left out of my hand and into the sink, breaking the handle into 5 pieces ?. She says that I can “glue it together again” ? and that when I go over in December I can “buy another one. It’s only a mug.”

She’s right of course, it is only a mug. A 21 year old mug in excellent condition even though I used it most days. Please give my regards to the ex Mrs @richinspain when you see her ?

Luckily, I’ve got an identical one in the cupboard (with handle intact) that was a duplicate gift ✌?

Edited by richinspain

Think I may have a fairly unique one here. It's from my ex girlfriend from a couple of years ago. I suggested it as a joke birthday present and she actually went through with it...to mixed results

Cared enough to go through the effort of getting it made for me but not enough to check they were photos of Darren Bent actually playing for Derby

IMG_0743.JPG