How GOOD is your Rams' Mug?

Ellafella

I left my job lasst week and they gave me a voucher for the 'megastore' - I was going to get a mug from there for my new job but seeing @angieram mug - I rather fancy one of those so I'll keep my voucher to put towards a new hoody for next season. 

I've had this beauty as my work mug since 96 or 97 (I think) it's travelled the world with me! One chip on it from a clumsy Wednesday fan, other than that it's still going strong.

IMG_0143.JPG

Just now, TexasRam said:

I've had this beauty as my work mug since 96 or 97 (I think) it's travelled the world with me! One chip on it from a clumsy Wednesday fan, other than that it's still going strong.

IMG_0143.JPG

Or just a big mug :)

IMG_0144.JPG

10 hours ago, admira said:

You going to Shine at Minehead this year @Inverurie Ram? The Clint Boon pool party is once again on the agenda!  Cracking band line up too

No. I'm skint. I was in Glasgow on Friday night to see The Wedding Present. I'm off to the Enjoy Music Festival in Aberdeen on Saturday for Primal Scream etc and have Radiohead in Glasgow in July and The National in Edinburgh in September to look forward too.

On ‎5‎/‎25‎/‎2017 at 08:15, Inverurie Ram said:

mugx7l.jpg

2m3mw5f.jpg

t87ua8.jpg

2lc9sac.jpg

Coming Soon.....How GOOD are your Rams Knickers?

That is without doubt the finest display of muggery I have ever seen there young man.... The greatest football club in the world alongside two of the finest bands ever to grace this planet....Can you please get it written into your will that if you ever suffer from a "bizarre gardening accident" that The Housemartins mug and the Centenary mug are placed delicately into a display case in the British Museum for all to enjoy for years to come... thanks

25 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

That is without doubt the finest display of muggery I have ever seen there young man.... The greatest football club in the world alongside two of the finest bands ever to grace this planet....Can you please get it written into your will that if you ever suffer from a "bizarre gardening accident" that The Housemartins mug and the Centenary mug are placed delicately into a display case in the British Museum for all to enjoy for years to come... thanks

A Bizarro gardening accident perhaps. Long live Mr Paul Heaton.....Think For A Minute.

Take Jesus..... Take Marx.......Take Hope

9 hours ago, admira said:

My favourite Weddie's' moment

I'd love to see it, but my iPad is playing up, only seeing a black screen for videos in forums at the moment, I have tried going into settings, Safari etc and Googled for a solution, but I can't fix it, it happened in the past and I can't remember how I fixed it, anyone got any ideas?

15 hours ago, Inverurie Ram said:

A Bizarro gardening accident perhaps. Long live Mr Paul Heaton.....Think For A Minute.

Take Jesus..... Take Marx.......Take Hope

Just showed the wife your mug collection... she remarked "do you love him?" "I wish you had collected mugs instead of those bloody football shirts and programs "....