How GOOD is your Rams' Mug?

Ellafella

• 1 month later...
7 minutes ago, Ellafella said:

That's a real beauty....Portmerion you say? Did you manage to escape? :mellow:

I am not a number, I am a free man!

First time Dad took Mozza and me to Portmerion they were filming "the Prisoner" there.

Patrick McGoohan passed us in his car.

We watched "Danger Man" for ages thinking he was filming an episode!

• 3 years later...
42 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

Basic but quality 

69EA268D-5C0F-4F85-B922-93C4114B32EA.thumb.jpeg.1e5f6d8e1c2f7acb36317430d474de6e.jpeg

A good solid squad member no doubt; reliable, sturdy, gets the job done; looks fresh and youthful; probably versatile in being able to deliver in a range of hot beverages or even the odd cold drink, won't let you down.

With the arrival of Xmas I'm fully expecting to be able to add to my Rams Mug squad; I'm down to the bare minimum of just 4 so struggle to get through the week now, with the concentration of hot drinks I'm now being expected to deliver. The squad does need a break and I am concerned that a couple are looking very jaded with a very busy Xmas schedule ahead.  

Edited by Ellafella

1 minute ago, Ellafella said:

A good solid squad member no doubt; reliable, sturdy, gets the job done; looks fresh and youthful; probably versatile in being able to deliver in a range of hot beverages or even the odd cold drink, won't let you down.

With the arrival of Xmas I'm fully expecting to be able to add to my Rams Mug squad; I'm down to the bare minimum of just 4 so struggle to get through the week now, with the concentration of hot drinks I'm now being expected to deliver. The squad does need a break and I am concerned that a couple are looking very jaded with a very busy Xmas schedule ahead.  

Cold drinks in a mug? You animal. 

35 minutes ago, Unlucky Alf said:

I'll not drink from any other mug than these 3

image.png.aa785e82e076008d2fd24b0437daba4d.png

Good, solid-looking midfield trio. I like the no-nonesense "what you see is what you get" from the left-midfielder (Sibley?), and the more exuberant and colourful "tricky Jonny" centre midfielder (Morrison?) combined with workmanlike right midfielder ( Knight?). Pitch ;looks a bit hard and brown and maybe could do with a bit more grass though?