How GOOD is your Rams' Mug?

Ellafella

On 16/03/2018 at 14:17, Brammie Steve said:

I am not a number, I am a free man!

First time Dad took Mozza and me to Portmerion they were filming "the Prisoner" there.

Patrick McGoohan passed us in his car.

We watched "Danger Man" for ages thinking he was filming an episode!

Flipping heck ! I was there too ! About 7 years old. First time I’d see a helicopter close up. There was that semi deflated opaque balloon too. They kept asking visitors over a megaphone to get their heads down. Dad said it must be James Bond or something.

was it you that bumped in to me and knocked my ice cream on the path ? I’m going to sue you for 45 million 

Edited by jono

2 hours ago, jono said:

Flipping heck ! I was there too ! About 7 years old. First time I’d see a helicopter close up. There was that semi deflated opaque balloon too. They kept asking visitors over a megaphone to get their heads down. Dad said it must be James Bond or something.

was it you that bumped in to me and knocked my ice cream on the path ? I’m going to sue you for 45 million 

Get back on the Boro fan site Mr. Gibson ? 

• 1 month later...
34 minutes ago, TimRam said:

Slightly off topic but brother got me this one year....ffs. I can still hear the laughter from everyone!

IMG_20181225_204338352.jpg

Surprised to see it’s still in one piece.

Doesn't the handle usually start to fall off at this stage of the season?

Edited by 61GT

On 20/11/2021 at 17:19, jono said:

Í wanted an ice cream. I also will be suing for £6m