Forest's Greek Tragedy

Day

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
33 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

Fair play.

Well, they ought to be the best supported team in the league with that pricing structure. 

But which league? :ph34r:

Derby do free ST’s for under 12’s with every adult ST bought (up to a certain number being sold)

But Forests seems to be lone tickets. Great value for the under 23’s.  Only negative I can see is that you have to watch Forest.

9 hours ago, Red_Dawn said:

Only 14 points from the playoffs? :lol:

Nice to see your annual new year implosion continuing chaps. Reckon you can carry that on until our fixture on the 11th?

You're correct. It's embarrassing - the gap is now down to 20 points.

On 26/02/2018 at 10:01, Red_Dawn said:

Only 14 points from the playoffs? :lol:

Nice to see your annual new year implosion continuing chaps. Reckon you can carry that on until our fixture on the 11th?

It’s how we roll now. It’s top 2 or nothing at all!  ?

6 minutes ago, eezzeetiger said:

Wheels off?

The Mind Gap

****! Did a 3 point swing mean you suddenly leap frogged us. How did I miss you sneaking up on us like that. Could this day get any worse!!

oh, wait, I just checked the table, it appears there’s still a considerable gap between us, thanks for pointing it out, I realise now you were just trying to make me feel better, you’re a real pal. Almost backfired though, I was very worried for a moment.

5 minutes ago, Boycie said:

I can’t beleive the forest game is only next Sunday!

if we don’t win Tuesday I can see a bad day out mesen.

Keep the faith. Win or lose Tuesday, we'll get back on track next Sunday. If we can't raise our game for that one then we don't deserve to make the play-offs.

10 hours ago, Boycie said:

I can’t beleive the forest game is only next Sunday!

if we don’t win Tuesday I can see a bad day out mesen.

The derbies always go against form and have had the effect of turning form around for one club or other more often than not. So I’m looking forward to next Sunday. I think Forest will give us the boost we need and we’ll keep going from there. Meanwhile, hopefully we’ll derail their little renaissance. 

Archived