Forest's Greek Tragedy

Day

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Leon the ram 2009 said:

It must be a great feeling beating brum and realising your probably now safe from relegation 

It is! I was getting worried a month ago but we've turned it round, think that's pretty much us safe barring an absolute catastrophe.

Think we'll be playing each other next year, as usual. 

Sith Happens
56 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

It is! I was getting worried a month ago but we've turned it round, think that's pretty much us safe barring an absolute catastrophe.

I know your form has picked up but cant see you getting into the top two myself.

1 hour ago, Red_Dawn said:

I know we'll be playing each other next year, as usual.  FTFY

3 hours ago, Red_Dawn said:

Difference is that's a success season for you and a failure for us.

1 hour ago, Boycie said:

We were the same when you had Billy getting you to the play offs to be honest.

But I think we all agree it's better this way round. I think even the red dogs prefer it like this, they get free tickets, they get to reminisce about their league one glory days, don't have to face the possibility of another Yeovil or Blackpool or Swansea, and can warm their hearts with the FA cup win over arsenal's hungover reserves.

I just guess they're missing the excitement of "what fresh embarrassment for our beloved team has Fawaz managed this week?"

Well, I was in Screwfix on Queens Drive in Nottingham today and hear two red dogs chatting about the game on Sunday.

They were concerned that they were on a “somewhat” good run and we were on a bad run.

Not at all confident these pair.

54 minutes ago, Boycie said:

Well, I was in Screwfix on Queens Drive in Nottingham today and hear two red dogs chatting about the game on Sunday.

They were concerned that they were on a “somewhat” good run and we were on a bad run.

Not at all confident these pair.

A good run. They won one. It’s sad that that constitutes a good run. We might have won one before Sunday. So we’ll both be flying by those standards. Should make for a cracking game. 

1 hour ago, TigerTedd said:

A good run. They won one. It’s sad that that constitutes a good run. We might have won one before Sunday. So we’ll both be flying by those standards. Should make for a cracking game. 

They beat qpr and the last game brum init

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/43319004

Nottingham Forest recorded a pre-tax profit of more than £32m in 2016-17 after debts exceeding £40m were written off when Evangelos Marinakis and Sokratis Kominakis bought the club.

The debts, owed to Forest's former parent company and an ex-director, were cancelled "as part of the acquisition" from Fawaz Al Hasawi in May 2017.

Additionally, Forest repaid almost £18m of loans to a previous director.

In 2015-16, Al Hasawi, who owned the club for five years, was owed £55.6m.

At the end of the latest accounting period, the 12 months up to 31 May 2017, he is still owed more than £19m. Forest's new parent company NF Football Investment Limited made £21.8m worth of loans to the club.

Most fans from both teams are always negative about this game. No one can bear the thought of losing so in order to make it easier on themselves talk up the other team talk down their own chances so they can cope with the defeat better or (hopefully) victory will feel even sweeter.

Im not confident about this game at all, but when we go into the fixture in great form, we often lose, especially at the Shitty Ground. 

Form means nothing in this fixture which is maybe just what we need right now! Still not confident though!

Archived