Forest's Greek Tragedy

Day

2 hours ago, Paul71 said:

Had a quick look on LTLF...The refs fault again, I think if it wasnt for bad refs they would have secured the title by now.

But none the less, another day for forest to be proud, for although they faced a vastly superior opponent, who cunningly fielded 11 professional footballers at them and the biased officials of whome not a single one was a known member of the forest family, nor had pledged any loyalty to the club, the mighty reds (as no one knows them) managed a draw.

Such underdog performances should swell the ample bousom of every gumpen male.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

But none the less, another day for forest to be proud, for although they faced a vastly superior opponent, who cunningly fielded 11 professional footballers at them and the biased officials of whome not a single one was a known member of the forest family, nor had pledged any loyalty to the club, the mighty reds (as no one knows them) managed a draw.

Such underdog performances should swell the ample bousom of every gumpen male.

I'm expecting a reaction Saturday.....from Reading.

A 0-5 capitulation will do to send us soaring back to 2nd  :lol:

My nephew is on a mission to go to as many league grounds as he can. His travels took him to the Shitty Ground last night and when he came out after the game a Gump had managed to stove in his car and 2 others. Surprising really as you'd think those extra fingers on each hand would give the Gump a solid grip on the steering wheel. Here's a picture of my nephews car. 

IMG-20180221-WA0000.thumb.jpg.f739919c50d2238c6b35a9a05e3f5b24.jpg

22 hours ago, Steve How Hard? said:

My nephew is on a mission to go to as many league grounds as he can. His travels took him to the Shitty Ground last night and when he came out after the game a Gump had managed to stove in his car and 2 others. Surprising really as you'd think those extra fingers on each hand would give the Gump a solid grip on the steering wheel. Here's a picture of my nephews car. 

That's ******* despicable 

On 2/21/2018 at 13:02, Steve How Hard? said:

Nothing a bit of T Cut wont fix. :)

I dont believe you that it was Notts either....the wheels are still on.

2 hours ago, Paul71 said:

Nothing a bit of T Cut wont fix. :)

I dont believe you that it was Notts either....the wheels are still on.

The wheels come off in Nottingham around September time (just after winning the league in August). 

So if the wheels were off, and it’s february, I’d be more inclined to believe he was in derby. 

I was talking to a Boro fan I know about Karanka, He said he thinks he's a good manager but wouldn't take him back as he couldn't stand going through another season of 0-0 draws before the team improved. I wonder how long that sort of dreadful goalscoring record will be tolerated at Notts Forest? It's been pretty poor so far.

2 minutes ago, eezzeetiger said:

Full February Wobble from you lot today again...

Least we’ve got a thing...

You’re not even that interesting.

Aren’t  you embarrassed coming on here after a win??

7 minutes ago, MrsRam said:

Least we’ve got a thing...

You’re not even that interesting.

Aren’t  you embarrassed coming on here after a win??

It means he gets to come on roughly once every couple of months. I’m not sure I could handle him any more than that. 

8 hours ago, eezzeetiger said:

Full February Wobble from you lot today again...

I agree, February often sees us have a wobble and your lots a late push for mid table.

Expect the T-shirts to go on sale after yesterdays win.

I ******* hate QPR almost as much as Forest, and more, to be honest, than Leeds. 

So the only result I would’ve been happy with yesterday would’ve been for the earth to open up beneath the stadium and drag them all too hell. 

Alas, it was not to be. There’s always next year. 

Archived