Forest's Greek Tragedy

Day

Just read Karanka’s interview after the match. 

I love it when a manger says ‘I just don’t understand.’

if it’s a one off bad performance, then fair enough. But when you’ve lost 5 of your first 6, and you still don’t understand why, that’s not a good sign. 

He even said, ‘it was another bad performance, hopefully it’s our last one.’

you can hope all you want, but if you don’t understand why the performances are bad, and change something, then it’s not going to change itself. 

I genuinely thought forest would be fine, with warburton, and especially with Karanka I was quite worried they might be quite good (not good enough to do anything this season, but maybe next, when we’re in different leagues). But now I think they should be genuinely concerned that they’re getting dragged into another relegation fight. Loose to burton, and they’re in real trouble. 

Love it!

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think a change in mind shift is needed.

Try an estate agenty description,

"Notts Forest, a formerly popular and now downwardly mobile club, located near to some colourful residential areas, nearby water source (not drinkable), offers fans and purchasers the opportunity to view many forthcoming victories against league one teams, including the Trent side derby, accommodation offers an rustic feel of terminal decline in keeping with the city in general, authentic rust, fine cuisine which is so popular with some local pundits that seldom is any left for fans to come to blows over. Overall an excellent opportunity to enjoy "bleak chic" at its most dour.

1 hour ago, Bessie1 said:

Earlier this week BBC East Midlands News pointed out that forest have 1 point less than at this point last season.  And last season was a bit of a nail-biter I seem to recall!

And not exactly in form.

Massive game today for Forest at Burton, reckon anything less than a win and it drops them right in it.

Cheering Burton on this afternoon.

Archived