Forest's Greek Tragedy

Day

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Paul71 said:

God you have to love Forest fans keep trying this one, when your lot where the man city of the midlands and failing to do anything you still took delight in reminding us of our 'non-league' set-up as we didnt have any money to spend, now its a bit the other way round its suddenly ok and a 2-0 defeat suddenly becomes a galant effort.

Your lot still managed to wrack up massive debts so despite not spending money on players you were spending it somewhere, certainly spending enough to not habve the courtesy or funds to prevent consistent wind up petitions and failing to pay other clubs what they were due.

Its been well over 2 years now since we had a net spend that was of any significance anyway so hardly spunking a fortune.

And back when the tables were turned, I’m sure that’s when we consistently beat them. I seem to remember lots of forest fans using the excuse ‘well, it’s your cup final int it?’ Wasn’t the ten men game during that period, among others. 

Therefore, the reasoning should go, even if your considering mid table a good achievement this season, you should be getting yourself up for this game, if nothing else. Finish mid table all you want, but at least beat your rivals along the way and give your fans something to shout about during the season. A lacklustre 2-0 is nothing to be proud about. 

1 hour ago, Leicester Ram said:

We were crap but Forest were absolutely awful and, most worryingly, absolutely spineless.

Too think a few grumps used to get hot under the collar about the wardrobe falling down, some of their lot needed oxygen, surgery and a good dose of Dutch courage before they got back up; bunch of wimps if ever I saw them.

43 minutes ago, uttoxram75 said:

Worst forest fans i've seen in 30 years,

When they sang about burning kids i can only assume they were trying to get a reaction. 

Complete w****** and i can only hope the ones i saw getting a good kicking were the ones who sang it.

Where was the scrapping? i thought it sll passed off quietly afterwards

1 minute ago, NottsRam77 said:

Where was the scrapping? i thought it sll passed off quietly afterwards

Something was cracking off, police riot van was in a hurry, either that or subway was about to close.

28 minutes ago, ViewsFromTheMiddle said:

Really? Thought Traore was garbage.

Tbh i want to know what all the fuss is about ben osborne

half the time iv seen him iv genuinely not known hes playing against us

hes a neat and tidy player but thats it... doesnt present a goal threat, doesnt have pace isnt a natural wideman isnt good enough to be a focal point in the centre.

The one he hit against us was more about grants inabilities than his abilities, it basically went through grant, to me he smacks of raddy mijeski (however u spell it) and is just dining out on that one strike against us

long may it continue

Fair play to Forest, they have been screwed for years and are now trying to rebuild with a load of kids. It's probably the biggest game most of them have ever played in and they aquitted themselves pretty well in the first half, once they got over that first awe struck minute.

I liked Warbuton at Brentford. It's would be nice to see him do well with a similar club. Watford, Bournemouth and Burton are doing ok these days. Why not Forest?

Good luck with the rest of the season guys and thanks for the least hate filled Derby ever.

1 hour ago, eezzeetiger said:

Russel would make a great ball boy, never gives up on a lost cause.

Carson - MOTM - kept you in it

Um.. he made one save that I can recall.

I liked the way he followed one of Forests shots ..it was so weak he had time to decide whether to bend over and catch it but decided it was going wide anyway so wasnt worth his while bending over to pick it up.

Tipped one for a corner which was  going over anyway. 

The one on one was his only real save i think.. bit like the forest keeper against lawrence. 

36 minutes ago, NottsRam77 said:

Tbh i want to know what all the fuss is about ben osborne

half the time iv seen him iv genuinely not known hes playing against us

hes a neat and tidy player but thats it... doesnt present a goal threat, doesnt have pace isnt a natural wideman isnt good enough to be a focal point in the centre.

Sounds like Will Hughes to me:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:.

5 minutes ago, eezzeetiger said:

You lads must be on the pop...deluded about the performance.

It was embarrassing how bad you were...

You were tripe, you must have forgotten the first half, you were nearly booed off in the lead

Don't bully meh!

Archived