Forest's Greek Tragedy

Day

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 hours ago, eezzeetiger said:

You lads must be on the pop...deluded about the performance.

It was embarrassing how bad you were...

You were tripe, you must have forgotten the first half, you were nearly booed off in the lead

Haha! We were bad first half but what a goal from vydra. We have better strikers than you. Vydra, nugent, martin , winnall, bent when he's fit, plus russell, weimann and Lawrence. All of them better than Cummings. Actually I think Bennett and zanzala are better than Cummings too. 

8 minutes ago, PistoldPete2 said:

Haha! We were bad first half but what a goal from vydra. We have better strikers than you. Vydra, nugent, martin , winnall, bent when he's fit, plus russell, weimann and Lawrence. All of them better than Cummings. Actually I think Bennett and zanzala are better than Cummings too. 

Cummings is a striker! ? So thats why the gumps don't score many goals.

7 hours ago, stoners said:

I personally wasn't saying that, that's for sure

ive been calling us out for ages that the way you approached it was commendable and the right way. Its just a pity for your lot that you have Fawaz mk2 in charge now and have abandoned that approach

One significant difference between Fawaz and Mel is that Mel actually pays his bills. Another is that he doesn't embarrass his club weekly on twitter.

11 hours ago, ramsbottom said:

And me, he's absolute crap.  Who is he, where's he come from, and why did he walk around with hunched up shoulders like he was at a body building show???  He gave professional footballers and even worse name yesterday...

Mackay looked decent, just seems to lack a footballing brain at the moment, could be a real player in a couple of years...

I agree Mackay looked decent. Dowell looked like a good fit in midfield too. Round peg l guess.

So our Rowett make do until the summer side comfortably won against Barcelona on Sunday. After scoring 2 horrible passing move goals against a side playing a big man upfront.

You got completely done tactically by Rowett, he even said after the game that he was happy for us to hit you on the break because you made the space for us. Any Florest fan taking postives from that is deluded. No nouse, no passion and no character.

On 15/10/2017 at 16:15, Red_Dawn said:

Not gonna lie lads, thought you were pretty poor and the result flattered you! Took the goals well but a very average side. 

Gonna get pelters for that post but, hey ho, my take. :thumbsup:

Certainly won't take offence to being called an average side, league tables don't lie.

Don't think the score flattered us at all though. 2 very good goals. 

You had a lot of possession but thats because we were happy to let Bridcutt have the ball, safe in the knowledge that you had zero quality ahead of him.

13 hours ago, PistoldPete2 said:

Based on Saturday my left knacker with a face on it is better than Cummings.

Archived